2019 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Explain for me what Hamilton did wrong because I cant see by this video.
Dude, are you blind or something? Lol. If you are a simracer, do you also pull those moves and blame the other driver? he wasn't even side by side, let alone close enough to finish his overtake move. You can also see his front right slightly locking up, meaning he had to abort his move but it was too late.

That's what happens when a divebomb is not performed correctly, you ruin the other drivers race and possibly yours.

Last edited:
Pause the video at the moment of the crash. Lewis was inside as most as he could be. Actually, he was doing the corner very well enough.
Damn, I hope I never race you in any game, you must be the racer of legends! The one that causes massive crashes on lap 1 T1 on Monza and blames everyone around your for not giving the space you require for your divebomb 2 cars behind!

idc about Hamilton, 4th and 5th for Alfa!!!!!!

I heard something about Sainz using DRS under yellow flags, so maybe Kimi 3rd. That would be crazy...

Talking about sim racing that reminds me about people complaining about AI colliding with them when in reality they don’t give the space, ignoring the AI.

The results can still be shuffled. It seems six (including Sainz) drivers used DRS under double yellow and are still under investigation
Kimi 3rd?! Its going to be a long evening (CET). PS Personally I don't like the post race penalties. Just delay the final results until all situation are judged. But hey money/broadcasters rule ;)

See e.g. :

Pause the video at the moment of the crash. Lewis was inside as most as he could be. Actually, he was doing the corner very well enough.
The thing is, you can't put your car in a position where the other driver can't see you (in time) and expect him to somehow magically take avoiding action.

Also the significant overlap or however they phrase it in rules apply to when you enter braking zone, or before you start turning in to the corner or something along those lines.

Damn, I hope I never race you in any game, you must be the racer of legends! The one that causes massive crashes on lap 1 T1 on Monza and blames everyone around your for not giving the space you require for your divebomb 2 cars behind!

I heard something about Sainz using DRS under yellow flags, so maybe Kimi 3rd. That would be crazy...

Not, I am not. Because I know how to overtake and how to less someone faster than me to overtake me. If you think someone is diving bomb at you and dont have enough grip to do the corner, you go inside just to complain about him or let him go and recover the position doing a turn out better?

The amount of crashes on internet is different because there are lot more factors that simple dont exist on real life like high latency internet and most drivers run with only a single screen.

Did you call "the pass" of Zanardi at Laguna Seca some dive bomb? Well, it was, it was kms ahead dangerous compared of Hamilton attempt today. But it was race too. And that is the main point.

It could be as well called a racing incident. For example, what did they decide with the last Kvyat/Kimi incident?

However as a multiple world champion and F1 veteran, Hamilton could and should do better than that, as he acknowledged himself.

Also the significant overlap or however they phrase it in rules apply to when you enter braking zone, or before you start turning in to the corner or something along those lines.

Ok, that is one point. But, you are doing a corner to the right, there is a car on right side, you cant see? You do corner looking what? The contrary makes more sense.

Not, I am not. Because I know how to overtake and how to less someone faster than me to overtake me. If you think someone is diving bomb at you and dont have enough grip to do the corner, you go inside just to complain about him or let him go and recover the position doing a turn out better?

The amount of crashes on internet is different because there are lot more factors that simple dont exist on real life like high latency internet and most drivers run with only a single screen.

Did you call "the pass" of Zanardi at Laguna Seca some dive bomb? Well, it was, it was kms ahead dangerous compared of Hamilton attempt today. But it was race too. And that is the main point.
You mean the move that the only reason didn't end in a crash was because the other driver had more racing awareness than Zanardi himself, since he forgot there's a turn there and you are not supposed to simply cut it. Yea amazing, I think Hamilton should have overtook Albon through the grass.

Racing incident , Albon left the gap open and Lewis was on newer tyres but penalty is also fair ...... Lewis admitted the error so there's no argument .....
i see some trying magnify little errors, trying to have some joy over the penalty . Season is over , championship is sealed ,Job done. He can afford to have silly crashes.......Can anyone else?

On the other hand it seems Ferrari can afford crashes too ......on the straight.

Ferrari-Sebastian-Vettel-Charles-Leclerc-2170038.jpg

Damn, I hope I never race you in any game, you must be the racer of legends!
I raced Trezoitao38 more than once and the fella is a gentleman from the best lineage... but we also used to discuss on another forum, and he is stubborn as s**t... gentlemanly stubborn, but still very willful on his opinions.

Mano... largamão de çer ogrão kkkkk

IMHO, Hamilton didn't deserve any punishment... but IMHO, F1 is too obstinate on fair-play that someday drivers will have to race like slot cars and that is not race (unless you are a rally driver and don't have to deal with other cars). Like that punishment Vettel received on a race because his "aggressive pit exit". I don't think that F1 should be Ayrton Senna going berserk over Prost on Suzuka, but the actual way is an overreaction.

But, anyway... Hamilton, at least, could do much better. There was no chivalry on his move and it ruined what was supposed to be the very first podium for Albon... and it was for nothing. One thing is a driver take risks (and, as said, I'm a pro-risk kinda audience and virtual driver) and the other is being stupid. I should NEVER risk someone else's race if there's nothing for me to gain there. The mate is already champion.

RESUME: Hamilton deserved to be punished? No! Hamilton was right? No! Could his maneuver be acceptable on other context? Absolutely yes! But things are like that on actual F1 and that is why the category is loosing popularity every season. Also, remembering that the 2019 season is the more boring EVER... more that the 1992, because... ... ... no, the 1992 was way worst... or not... at least there are more action during the races, despite the very predictable results.

What a race! Max on his best, fastest in Q1/2/3 and P1 in the race. And Lewis, the 6 time WC, could not keep up with Max’ pace. Max did overtake Lewis twice in one race (thanks Kubica first the 1st one). But what about Albon, Gasly and Sainz? They were on top of their game as well. Sadly it did not work out for Albon. I assume Lewis will get a 5 sec penalty and Sainz will be classified 3rd later this evening.

Max was Fastest than Lewis all weekend because Lewis car was too heavy for carrying 6 world championships trophies on his back. so what max was faster! he still has a long time to go to get to Lewis Level.
Lewis Hamilton F1 stats

Races249
Drivers' Titles6
Victories83
Poles87
Podiums150
Points3405
Fastest Laps46
Laps14161
Max Verstappen F1 stats

Races101
Drivers' Titles0
Victories8
Poles2
Podiums30
Points930
Fastest Laps7
Laps5279

Looks like one sided to me, Just because he was faster Than Lewis this weekend shows nothing, but all the Verstappen fans boys thinks he won the tittle today. smh

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back