2019 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Max’s race pace on the medium tire in FP2 was the best of all drivers. So, will be interesting to see what Max can do after all cars had their first pitstop. I think there is still a chance on a podium if he manages to keep the Haas and McLaren cars behind him at the start of the race.

You have to think that Alonso got it wrong yet again, he'd be nowhere near the Mercs or Ferrari's but at least up near the top 6.
Qually was pretty good, but then i watched the MotoGP qually..... man that really is the best race series in the world IMO.... more excitement in practice than most series...

You have to think that Alonso got it wrong yet again, he'd be nowhere near the Mercs or Ferrari's but at least up near the top 6.
Qually was pretty good, but then i watched the MotoGP qually..... man that really is the best race series in the world IMO.... more excitement in practice than most series...
They now had some tens of millions more to spend on development instead on Alonso's salary. ;)

One starts to think that maybe Alonso is not the solution to but the reason for most problems. He's a brilliant driver but not a true motivator like Lewis or Seb.
Since Honda is not connected with Fernando in F1 anymore, their engines are faster and more reliable. And now that he has left Mclaren, they suddenly have some solid pace.

If Vettel wins today, will that be the first time someone with a suitably large 'tash stood on the top step since Mansell in 94? (not counting the weak moustache sported occasionally in previous seasons by Seb).. ?

I was really pulling for Gasly coming into the year, but right now I'd be a little surprised if he keeps this seat. Perpetually stuck behind a STR is not a good look for the parent team.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back