2019 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/...osberg/4486521/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And just as i say it, here's the fia with an explenation about "inconsistency" and "but vettel-canada?" Arguments
FIA defending themselves, of course. I don't think that people are comparing incidents. Everyone are comparing decisions, and to be honest they are right. Either both were against the rules (which it is by the book) or they are both legal. In any case I am really not sure what I would prefer now:
1) that Ferrari uses all the anger from Canada/Austria and lap everyone until the end of the season
2) or just to push Mercs/RBs off track constantly. :roflmao:

[QUOTE="bavomeister, post: 2999710, member: 374498"The "hit" is close racing indeed. But again, always Max causing uproar with his actions. And it's not for "the hit" that he should be penalised. It's the fact the FIA used the "letter of the law" against Ferrari in Canada and now they call it close racing.

Ferrari got robbed from a victory again. They should've atleast won one race - not both. Preferaby Canada, but after the 'rules are rules' fiasco they got robbed again here. And that's what is causing the uproar, not the battle itself but how the rules aren't applied in a fair consistent way.[/QUOTE]

So Max should be wrongly penalized because Vettel was wrongly penalized?

I agree with you: the rules are not applied consistently. But you don't adress an injustice by creating another.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back