2019 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Fuel legality or not, Ferrari has gone back to hopeless in terms of pace. Sigh.

Also, the track is seriously crap, apart from T2-3. Its so bland and boring its astonishing. Sector 2 and 3 are probably the most boring sectors on the entire calendar.

The most exiting part of the race was the midfield fight near the end, but wasnt broadcast. Thanks FOM.

I don’t like the corny picture of Hamilton posing like a rapper after he wins. Just looks unprofessional.
Was an entertaining race though wrapping up this decade
What's your definition of what a driver should look like?

Would it help... Maybe if he looked or possed like a business man..would that be more professional? or look like a rock or indie artists? Interested to hear the definition of what a race driver should look like.

He gets the job done and his team give him freedom to do what he wants and be himself.

Fact is people simply dislike him.. Which is fine

What's your definition of what a driver should look like?

Arms crossed, hands tucked under armpits, biceps flexed, back straight, thumbs exposed facing up, nose slightly down, head tilted left, eyes dominant, smile negative, cameraman positioned slightly right of center.
Driver should be in sponsored racing gear no ball cap.
Anything else I can help you with?

Well, thank God that's over.

The highlight for me was the pre race interview with Alonzo speculating on the 2021 spec changes and a possible return. Not that Alonzo returning as much as his thought the rules changes would be significant enough to warrant a return.
I am cautiously optimistic, although F1 will never return to the days of wide open competition as I would like, but perhaps that spec changes can increase the need for driver ability over gimmicks.

Arms crossed, hands tucked under armpits, biceps flexed, back straight, thumbs exposed facing up, nose slightly down, head tilted left, eyes dominant, smile negative, cameraman positioned slightly right of center.
Driver should be in sponsored racing gear no ball cap.
Anything else I can help you with?
91167093-macho-in-black-shirt-pose-with-folded-hands-man-with-bearded-face-and-stylish-hair-on...jpg

Close enough.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing