RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

F1 2019 2019 F2 Season Update Added to F1 2019

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
actually its a fun track to drive, but has no soul.. the tarmac runoffs are huuuge..and those blue stripes

if it had a Suzuka style runoffs.. :)

I think what would have been cool is a version with the "no chicane" Mistral straight. As a bonus track layout.

Maybe a bonus layout of Spain for example but with the old final corners instead of the chicane version.

The track data would be there and the team would have constructed it, shame we can't race on it :)

I think what would have been cool is a version with the "no chicane" Mistral straight. As a bonus track layout.

Maybe a bonus layout of Spain for example but with the old final corners instead of the chicane version.

The track data would be there and the team would have constructed it, shame we can't race on it :)
Cool idea, i always use these track versions in AC with F1 cars. ;)

Also, although it's not a big deal, i wonder why they didn't add the 90 years logos on the ferrari race suits and helmets. Shouldn't be so difficult to change a couple of textures.

Also, although it's not a big deal, i wonder why they didn't add the 90 years logos on the ferrari race suits and helmets. Shouldn't be so difficult to change a couple of textures.
Codemasters are notorious slow with simple things like adding a quick texture to cars or helmets etc..
luckily there are many talented modders tho