2019 Camo RB15 [Original Chassis]

Skins 2019 Camo RB15 [Original Chassis] 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

2019 Camo RB15 [Original Chassis] - Redbull's 2019 one-off Livery

This is my version of the one-off RB15 livery on the ORIGINAL RB15 chassis.

MOD DETAILS
Ver 1.0.1

- Paint and decal texture inspired by the one-off Camo RB15
- Chassis use [original RB15]
[texture map limitation]
- red chevron on the body is cut off at the back
- chevron at the front also cut off going to the top and below
- round red on the barge board side of rauch logo

IMPORTANT

Read more about this resource...

This is amazing mate. Absolute hats off to you on this one and on the original chassis as well! It's why I'm holding off on any Ferrari Winnow/90 Years mods as I'm one of those that prefer the original chassis. Awesome job!

This is amazing mate. Absolute hats off to you on this one and on the original chassis as well! It's why I'm holding off on any Ferrari Winnow/90 Years mods as I'm one of those that prefer the original chassis. Awesome job!
Thanks mate. Yeah It seems that using a different chassis has a negative effect on people. I do have another version [FOM chassis] and the first one i made but received some negative response on my blog site so i made one using the same rb chassis. The reason it was never released.

Thanks mate. Yeah It seems that using a different chassis has a negative effect on people. I do have another version [FOM chassis] and the first one i made but received some negative response on my blog site so i made one using the same rb chassis. The reason it was never released.

Your welcome! Yeah, personally it just feels more authentic to me having the right chassis, even if that does mean the odd limitation. Looking forward to your next projects mate.

Your welcome! Yeah, personally it just feels more authentic to me having the right chassis, even if that does mean the odd limitation. Looking forward to your next projects mate.
Hopefully, if it's based on a concept design of classic car adaptation it will not be negatively look at as I'm doing some liveries based on classic cars and modern concept designs.
F1-2019-jb722019-07-08-19-27-11-15.png

F1-2019-jb722019-07-08-19-27-34-48.png

Man, really nice job on both the concept Red Bull livery (which frankly should've been their actual livery), and the My Earth Dream Honda. Would you ever consider doing 3D models of the AI helmets (Including the F1 and F2 helmets, as well as Weber and Butler) for Photoshop like last year?

Man, really nice job on both the concept Red Bull livery (which frankly should've been their actual livery), and the My Earth Dream Honda. Would you ever consider doing 3D models of the AI helmets (Including the F1 and F2 helmets, as well as Weber and Butler) for Photoshop like last year?

Thanks man for liking it, I do. I already have 4 2019 3d model cars with the decals added on my blog site. Once done it will be posted here. Next will be the f2 cars the new classic cars and then the AI driver helmets.

Is there a possibility to provide the ERP files because the mod is great but the game was patched multiple times since this mod was last updated and the copy paste installation will cause problems

thank you, may i ask if its possible it will be done before this thursday? because thats the deadline for choosing all liveries for second season of my career lets play. Thanks for answer

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.8%