2019 Blancpain GT Aston Martin Pack

Skins 2019 Blancpain GT Aston Martin Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2019 Blancpain GT Aston Martin Pack - 5 Aston Martin liveries from the 2019 Blancpain GT Series in 4k

This pack includes 5 x 4K liveries from the teams participating at Monza 2019: R-Motorsport, Garage 59 and Oman Racing. The pack also includes driver suits, helmets & pit crews.

View attachment 302340

Instructions are in the README file......

View attachment 302338 View attachment 302336 View attachment 302339 View attachment 302337 View attachment 302335

Read more about this resource...

Hi I dont know if you can help I've downloaded the skins and the car from the readme file but everytime I try to start a race via contentmanager it goes to race cancelled on loading the aston. If I remove the aston from the race it starts fine

Far and away the best of the several Aston Martin GT3 cars out there (I have 5 at at count). The sound is utterly fantastic, the BoP is spot on, the handling is smooth and predictable and the stock setup requires very little touch-up. I know: you did the skins, not the mod (...or did you?). The skins are great too!

Far and away the best of the several Aston Martin GT3 cars out there (I have 5 at at count). The sound is utterly fantastic, the BoP is spot on, the handling is smooth and predictable and the stock setup requires very little touch-up. I know: you did the skins, not the mod (...or did you?). The skins are great too!
Glad you are enjoying it! I did the BOP for the car to change it from GTE to GT3 spec but I didn’t want to take credit as I had nothing to do with the car model. I wanted something that matches with the Kunos content otherwise, well, there’s no point in having the car in game!

Hi I dont know if you can help I've downloaded the skins and the car from the readme file but everytime I try to start a race via contentmanager it goes to race cancelled on loading the aston. If I remove the aston from the race it starts fine
Sorry but i’m not sure what could be wrong. If you put the car into the cars folder and then put the skins in it should work no problems. Just check everything went where it should....

I can get the car to load, but, the autoshift was stuck. I fixed it by deleting the autoshift values from the drivetrain.ini. I installed the car by extracting it to the AC folder from the .zip.

I have got the same problem. I tried changing the sound with CM, but it did not work neither. I think you really need to buy the DLC with the Mercedes. Any other solutions?

Model is stolen from rf2. Physics are a joke too.

unknown.png

Seems fairly conclusive! I am happy just making skins for the cars that exist for AC, I don't like getting caught up in the origins of the mods themselves.
Yeah but not only is the rf2 model one of the worst current ‘pro’ day models I’ve ever seen, whoever did the conversion somehow managed to butcher it more than I thought possible. I can’t see how anyone could find much joy in making skins for that...

Yeah but not only is the rf2 model one of the worst current ‘pro’ day models I’ve ever seen, whoever did the conversion somehow managed to butcher it more than I thought possible. I can’t see how anyone could find much joy in making skins for that...
I guess i’ve Just always been a sucker for Aston Martin’s?!? I am looking forward to seeing the “real thing” when they turn up in ACC!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%