2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod

Misc 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Same problem for me in career mode in dry practice 1 of chinese GP when i try to do anything (setup,flying lap, drive out), no problem in grand prix mode in any track condition.
I'm to in carrer mode season 2 but finish race in China 50% no problem...
install mod manual with ego ERP archiver...

Same problem for me in career mode in dry practice 1 of chinese GP when i try to do anything (setup,flying lap, drive out), no problem in grand prix mode in any track condition.
Today I have verifyed my files and installed the mod myself from the archive you can download here. Then I did the videos you can see at the top of the mod description. Everything works fine, you should give that also a try mate :D

I'm to in carrer mode season 2 but finish race in China 50% no problem...
install mod manual with ego ERP archiver...

I always do EEA instalation because I use other mods, it's probably a compatibility problem with an other mod I guess.

Can I have a way to see an history of downloaded mods on this site to download again mods that I have actually after doing a recovery of my files with steam?

El juego se ejecuta pero el sonido se corta en general cuando el ingeniero habla, incluido el ruido de los autos.
Google Translator:
¿Como cuando atraviesas el túnel en Mónaco? Eso es normal. Es un error en el juego que esto ocurra en otras situaciones también. Pero, ¿puedes hacer una captura de pantalla cuando el sonido es malo? Para poder tratar de llegar a la misma situación.

I hope i could help you.
- stonehedge

stonehedge24 updated 2018 Realistic Car Performance Mod with a new update entry:

Classic Driver Name Overhaul for all other languages

Hey all,

as promised here is the update for all other languages for the Classic Driver Overhaul: French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese and Italian.

Furthermore I have updated the Names of the Sauber Drivers, Giovinazzi is now also driving in the invitational events as he now still is a test driver in F1.

And I have fixed an error with the french language file which could lead to crashes while starting the game sometimes.

- Cheers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried at Australia, Austria, Baku, and Spa and all crashed. Tried it in Grand Prix and Career and with a Toro Rosso, a Mercedes, and a McLaren Renault. Yeah something's wrong.

Tried at Australia, Austria, Baku, and Spa and all crashed. Tried it in Grand Prix and Career and with a Toro Rosso, a Mercedes, and a McLaren Renault. Yeah something's wrong.
After testing now myself i am convinced that you are playing with other mods. Please tell me what those are so i can work on a compability update or give you tips on how to install all those mods correctly. Just to dobble check, which language are you using? So that i can test it again.

• Deleted member 338700

Hi,
I'm interested to use a renault skin mod that changes the carmodel so i wanted to ask if i have to change the carmodel files

stonehedge24 updated 2018 Realistic Car Performance Mod with a new update entry:

Compability Update

Hey all,

Check the updated Read me file for a compability list to other mods. If you think one is missing then let me know. In there i give tipps and help in installing other mods alongside to this one.
(Just download the archive, no need to install the mod newly this time :D )

+

I have fixed an error in the spanish localisation file

Cheers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

About Virtual Performance, when playing on career, of course, it doesn't matter at all in the race, but in qualy, what dou you think is the best qualy mode so Virtual Performance doesn't screw the updated performances?

-I love having Q3,Q2 and Q1, but having to sit through all three of them is just boring
-Only one round is bad because there's a lot of traffic a lot of cpu cars do bad because of it
-I'm currently using one hot lap, but it feels unrealistic

Great mod btw

About Virtual Performance, when playing on career, of course, it doesn't matter at all in the race, but in qualy, what dou you think is the best qualy mode so Virtual Performance doesn't screw the updated performances?

-I love having Q3,Q2 and Q1, but having to sit through all three of them is just boring
-Only one round is bad because there's a lot of traffic a lot of cpu cars do bad because of it
-I'm currently using one hot lap, but it feels unrealistic

Great mod btw
You're speaking out of my heart :D I thought right the same about that. In F1 2016 the best method was short qualifying because then you had the lengh of a Q1 not a Q3. So this way the AI could do two full runs and not blocking themself so much (Driving full speed on pit exit :confused: wtf AI?! ) And one shot is not good for the player, not tyre heating and you always have more wear at the start than when driving yourself out of the pits. So I think long quali works best. Esspecially if you have a low spec car.

So I keep crashing in the pit. Whenever I leave the pit myself, or I enter it after a lap. I only have this installed along with a few custom liveries. :/ Sucks because it takes some time to install it all, but i'll try and add one livery at a time and see what happens.

Edit: Installed everything again and it seems to be fine now.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years