2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod

Misc 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry to ask this because I think you answered it but because of my english comprehension I'm not very sure of your answer, If we do an R&D upgrade in career mode does it have an impact on the performance of the car or it's useless? (I don't care about the graph just about performance)
Yes it does affect car performance just not the graph

@csokititan You can reply on this post to help me fixing the bug. What language do you use to play the mod? Where does your game crash? Does it always crash on the same place? Do you play with other mods installed? How did you install his mod: Copy-Paste or Manual? When you start the Game and it tells "press any button to continue" What does stand on the bottom left? There should stand "1.10" Otherwise you are using an outdated game version or else.

stonehedge24 updated F1 2018 Performance Mod [Alpha] with a new update entry:

Updated most of the Game UI for 2018 season + Tyre update

Hey all,

I have updated most of the UI of the game to suit the 2018 season for all supported languages.

Also i have tweaked the delta of the tyres when the track surface is nearly dry again when it did rain. A Ultrasoft in slightly damp conditions works better than a Medium tyre as its softer and can heat up qicker and better.

Furthermore i have fixed an error in the transmission of the Merc. I dont now hot that could have happened. I shouldnt mod until 4:30 am in the morning :D

Cheers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes you can. Thats because all teams gain a performance increase from season to season which is about the same for all of them. Yeah it should work. I also used it in my career mode in season 2 from china gp on and it was all good.

Yeah it works fine to just add it in during career mode. I added it to mine in season 4 and Alonso promptly qualified in 3rd and finished in 3rd in Azerbaijan.

Well Done Baku.

stonehedge24 updated 2018 Realistic Car Performance Mod [Alpha] with a new update entry:

Updated Classic driver names, updated driver line-up (could be temporary)

Hey all,

I have updated the classic driver names and the subtitles for them to be way more realistic. In those invitational events in career mode you will now race against the following:
  • Mainly Test-Drivers of 2017 F1 Season
  • Some drivers from Formula E
  • Some drivers from Formula 2 and Formula 3
Why? Because the invitational events give you the chance to promote yourself to other f1 teams. To strengthen your reputation in the F1 Paddock. And thats what such test...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing