Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• MotoGP17X64 2017-12-01 13-19-19.jpg
    MotoGP17X64 2017-12-01 13-19-19.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 325
  • MotoGP17X64 2017-12-01 13-19-19.jpg
    MotoGP17X64 2017-12-01 13-19-19.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 236
im not that advanced into those things, im just following steps from "readme", it says that i have to extract original file, than copy your moded folder and paste it into extracted original folder, click replace all and then repack that file back to one in game folder on my disc where the game is installed, i did that and everything seems to work just fine except the issues i told u about above, and that data.mix file, can you please explain more where and what am i doing wrong, ty for ur time btw i know ima noob ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

data.mix file is original, thats for sure cause before installing any mods ive backed up original data.mix file, after installing your mod game crashed, ive returned original data.mix file back to game folder and it again started working normaly, so im kinda confused, it seems to be something with the data file from your mod thats crashing game, cause whenever i repack data.mix file merged with your moded file it crashes, and when i return original data.mix file it works

at the time of installing mod i was in moto2 category, also, 6-7 riders never race/start. Romano Fenati, Sam Lowes etc, is that supposed to be like that or thats some bug as well? it says "NS" in the white box near their lap timer after i finish the race, here is the pic
https://imgur.com/a/lHrUU

Last edited:
at the time of installing mod i was in moto2 category, also, 6-7 riders never race/start. Romano Fenati, Sam Lowes etc, is that supposed to be like that or thats some bug as well? it says "NS" in the white box near their lap timer after i finish the race, here is the pic
https://imgur.com/a/lHrUU
I don’t have any issues at all and no one else has reported this, are you using the steam version?

BIKER7202 updated 2018 Update with a new update entry:

2018 Update

Managed to get everything condensed to 1 part now :)
Here are the updates for this update:
Updated Bastianini Number
Updated Simeon Number (Also in menu)
Updated Barbera Number
Updated Baldassarri Number
Updated Yurchenko Number and Glass
Updated Fenati Number and Livery (Menu picture for bike also updated)
Intact GP is now Kalex
Forward Racing is now Suter
Corrected Nakagami Cockpit when playing in first person
Changed My GP Picture in main menu
Changed picture when choosing custom or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't you please simply make a drag an drop installation? It's very annoying to extract and repack the .mix-files ... I now that you do it to prevent overwriting istalled mods, but you can make another file with drag and drop installation or just add the "packed" files to the existing file? Would be very nice! :)
I can't do it that way because it would make the rar massive, most of the game's size

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back