2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bad news from Milestone and MotoGPVideoGame... MotoGP '18 Says they will have 30 fps that year because of work on physics and because of Unreal Engine..
And one question... You know VRTG How many fps it is?

Last edited:
Bad news from Milestone and MotoGPVideoGame... MotoGP '18 Says they will have 30 fps that year because of work on physics and because of Unreal Engine..
And one question... You know VRTG How many fps it is?
For f*** sake, it’s always 1 step forwards and 2 steps backwards with milestone. It’s fine for PC as it’ll still do 60+ (as it did with 13 to VRTG) but for console we’re screwed. May get it for PC only this year

Who cares. I prefer good physics and lower fps. Anyway PC should be fine, screw consoles! Guys post this stuff in the MotoGP18 thread

BIKER7202 updated 2018 Update with a new update entry:

2018 Update

As promised this update is out for Argentina
Motogp Class Losail Performance (I will do all 3 classes for argentina)
View attachment 245303 View attachment 245304
Updated Rossi Number
View attachment 245305
Update Vinales Logo
View attachment 245306
Updated Rossi Leathers and boots - VaselzGr
View attachment 245307 View attachment 245308
Updated Vinales Helmet - VaselzGr
Updated Yamaha Livery - VaselzGr
View attachment 245309
Updated Menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

as always , great work. I had the menu pictures for motogp category and leathers already updated. So I just kept the rest you did. As always Biker, great work, you should work as a professional modder. I don't understand what you mean by Qatar real performance: it means the stats in menu picture will be according to qatar results? Cause in the menu now I have different pilot stats than before...

Last edited:
as always , great work. I had the menu pictures for motogp category and leathers already updated. So I just kept the rest you did. As always Biker, great work, you should work as a professional modder. I don't understand what you mean by Qatar real performance: it means the stats in menu picture will be according to qatar results? Cause in the menu now I have different pilot stats than before...
Nope, just changes performance in race and quali

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back