2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have recently observed the game liveries in this 2018 mod update and I've observed the following errors through the three categories of moto2, and moto3. I've written the pilot names and the errors with a red circle so that modders here can fix them and make the game have a better appearance. :) Thanks and please, try a fix :) :D Thanks for everything.
error 1.jpg
error 2.jpg
error 3 .jpg
error 4.jpg
error 5.jpg
error 6.jpg

Last edited:
I have recently observed the game liveries in this 2018 mod update and I've observed the following errors through the three categories of moto2, and moto3. I've written the pilot names and the errors with a red circle so that modders here can fix them and make the game have a better appearance. :) Thanks and please, try a fix :) :D Thanks for everything. View attachment 222955 View attachment 222956 View attachment 222957 View attachment 222958 View attachment 222959 View attachment 222960
With the mapping for the ktm moto2 it’s going to be very hard to add that logo for the Interwetten bike

hey guys, is online a new update from milestone, and same as always without a patch release note log file on steam, so if someone has discovered what files mix are changed, can be post a list of it please ? thank you

hey guys, is online a new update from milestone, and same as always without a patch release note log file on steam, so if someone has discovered what files mix are changed, can be post a list of it please ? thank you

as long as you update it and replace the updated files with your modded ones there should be no problem.

it's the same for me.. in career
i installed the mod and it works perfectly, but it doesn't work in career mode. I still have lowes, baz and barbera in the rider classification and i have Pons HP40 with the Carxpert interwetten into the team classification. Is it normal??
It's the same for me! beautiful mod but it doesen't work in career mode... why?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%