2018 Super GT GT500 full grid car pack (2k & 4k resolutions)

Skins 2018 Super GT GT500 full grid car pack (2k & 4k resolutions) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2018 Super GT GT500 full grid car pack (2k & 4k resolutions) - All 15 liveries from the 2018 Super GT GT500 Season

Let me start by saying I love making skins and I love Super GT!

Like a lot of people, I really wanted the modern era Super GT GT500 cars in Assetto Corsa and after a long time waiting for some friends to appear for the URD Shiro I decided to do something for myself.
View attachment 280133

The Lexus and Honda mods are not my creation and all I have done, with the invaluable help of @bastoner97, is to create 3 cars which are similar to their...

Read more about this resource...

Where can I get the Honda and Lexus?What about physics of those 2 and is it worth to even bother to try them at this state ?After "Chivas fiasco" here I give up almost any hope to get quality GT 500 in AC:sick:.Thanks.
This is 3rd GT 500 then ..URD,Chivas and this.
Sorry for spamming with those questions.

Where can I get the Honda and Lexus?What about physics of those 2 and is it worth to even bother to try them at this state ?After "Chivas fiasco" here I give up almost any hope to get quality GT 500 in AC:sick:.Thanks.
This is 3rd GT 500 then ..URD,Chivas and this.
Sorry for spamming with those questions.
The instructions for the cars are in the readme file, it’s totally up to you if you want to try them or not. If you tried the URD car with bastoner97’s physics updates posted on RD that will give you a good idea what the cars handle like....

The instructions for the cars are in the readme file, it’s totally up to you if you want to try them or not. If you tried the URD car with bastoner97’s physics updates posted on RD that will give you a good idea what the cars handle like....

Sorry to say that, but the latest URD`s physics is how GT500 car should handle. I wouldn`t say that just for nothing, we got some support from RL drivers, which is almost a mission impossible ;) :)
I hope you guys don`t mind.

Sorry to say that, but the latest URD`s physics is how GT500 car should handle. I wouldn`t say that just for nothing, we got some support from RL drivers, which is almost a mission impossible ;) :)
I hope you guys don`t mind.
That is great to have gotten real life feedback on the URD car, I need to work out how to update my version as I purchased it on Sellfy when it was not in the URD shop and still had the old physics. I might have to purchase again to get the new physics to get a feel for the car to see if I can make some changes... Thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

No, you don`t need to buy ones more.
You only delete or replace files inside this pack. Update V2.

One more thing, its about other 2 cars in the pack, I don˙t know who is responsible for them, but they simply do not belong to GT500 class. Physics is awful indeed, no where near, so is the sound, specially on the Honda.

Last edited:
No, you don`t need to buy ones more.
You only delete or replace files inside this pack. Update V2.

One more thing, its about other 2 cars in the pack, I don˙t know who is responsible for them, but they simply do not belong to GT500 class. Physics is awful indeed, no where near, so is the sound, specially on the Honda.
Thanks for the review...like you said to me in PM maybe its better to buy Nissan from URD and wait for them to make other cars if they ever do it...those JDM cars are so rare in real sim

Thanks for the link to update the GT-R, I look forward to giving it a test drive tonight :) I wish there was better versions of the other cars available but I really just make skins so I probably can’t do too much to make them better unfortunately

Its so damn hard to do a proper physics for these cars, specially cause Super GT is all about the secret of tire war which is going on there constantly. Thats why no one want to publish anything. But we made it through somehow, at least for the Nissan :)

The Nissan is my favourite car in the field so it’s good to have some correct data for that at least! Perhaps one day we will have all 3 cars as this is a series that so many people enjoy :D I would love to have all of the cars perfect but for now I can drive the Nissan and use the AI in the Honda and Lexus perhaps...

The reason why the Skins are not showing inside AC is you have spaces in the Skin Names.
You have to close the Spaces with an _ thats it.
For example your original Skin Name is "2018 Raybrig 100" and it have to be like this "2018_Raybrig_100" so then they are showing inside AC.

The reason why the Skins are not showing inside AC is you have spaces in the Skin Names.
You have to close the Spaces with an _ thats it.
For example your original Skin Name is "2018 Raybrig 100" and it have to be like this "2018_Raybrig_100" so then they are showing inside AC.
Of course!!! Thank you so much for this, it was annoying me yesterday and I knew it would be something simple! Will update soon, much appreciated

Amazing work.

I used the stock (now V2 physics, updated by URD on 11/11/2018 so now it has proper downforce) version of the Nissan and got these results while hotlapping at Suzuka (WHERE ELSE? lol).

I used the M tire and tweaked the aero balance slightly, leaving all else stock (except on the RCF, where I gave it more rear bump, less front bump and moved the brake balance rearward a bit). In defense of the non-URD cars, while I've never driven a GT500 car (lol), they're still really fun to drive, even if they're not quite up to URD standards. Most importantly they do deliver very similar overall performance for offline racing. Even if you don't like the way they drive, you can always just drive the URD Nissan and let the AI have the Toyota and the Honda.

tjXlUU3.png

As you can see, all 3 cars are very well-balanced against one another! Perhaps even more amazingly, they each drive quite differently while delivering very similar overall performance.

Bottom line: Out of nowhere, we have one of the BEST mods I've ever tried (I love SuperGT, so I'm probably biased).

And here are the results from 2018. As you can see, the lap times are fairly similar.

If the physics of the non-URD cars are so terrible, I find it really interesting how they still manage to deliver nearly identical lap times to their real-world counterparts
(and of course there are always variables like temperature and the present state of the GT500 tire war that will throw the times off a bit). I'm surprised they're so similar, given the sheer number of variables involved.
Iv3SWF6.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%