Misc 2018 Super GT BOP and physics update

Status
Not open for further replies.
off on submitted a new resource:

2018 Super GT BOP - Files to equalize the performance of the 2018 Super GT GT500 cars

I´ve always loved the URD Shiro JT5, but for a while I wished there were more GT500 cars to race against.
It was great to come across the NSX and the Lexus, but these cars were way faster than the Nissan.

This mod has the intention to close the gap between the 3 cars, while making sure the cars are as accurate as possible to their 2018 real life cars.
I´ve done this by tweaking the power, aero, gear ratios, tyres and weight of the Honda and the Lexus, while the Nissan remains the same...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for the mod,i wonder is there any chance that maybe you could change the honda cockpit to a bit more realistic ? Like the steering wheel and dashboard.

On the topic of this, is there any chance of you tinkering with the URD 2018 DTM cars? Whilst they’re close to your GT500 cars, they lose a bit in the straights.

Would be good to have a balanced Class One grid though, but if not then no issue

On the topic of this, is there any chance of you tinkering with the URD 2018 DTM cars? Whilst they’re close to your GT500 cars, they lose a bit in the straights.

Would be good to have a balanced Class One grid though, but if not then no issue

Remember in 2018 DTM cars still used the less powerful NA V8 engines. Compared to the Turbo I4 engines used nowdays in DTM and Super GT, the V8's are almost 100bhp down. If a 2019 DTM mod appears I´ll BOP them too, but I would rather not change the 2018 DTM cars.

BTW, where did you find that Black and Green livery for the GTR? Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%