2018 Russian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Russian Grand Prix driver of the day.jpg

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment 2018 Russian Grand Prix Driver of the Day.

Another pretty drama free race weekend is over, and with the results in who do you think deserves the accolade of RaceDepartment Driver of the Day?

Let us know your vote and comments below.

I say Lewis after the way he put that pass on Vettel when they thought that they had him beat on pit strategy. Lewis said nah, I ain't haven it, and as usual between the two, Lewis pushed him into making a mistake. He shakes up poor Vettel every time. Valtteri deserved this weekend though.

GO SILVER ARROWS!!!

Last edited:
Terrible race, worst in years :thumbsdown:

They should let the botass pass hamilton on one of the remaining races, probably after the DC is secured.
Driver of day: Vertappen I suppose. Different tyres and a fast car certainly helped.

Last edited:
Such was predictable.

Mercedes suffered enough teammate collisions with Nico / Lewis.
If the team said you are free to race each other the "Whole Race" I doubt that Bottas would of kept Lewis behind.

You have one driver seeking to bring home a 4th WC for the team and the team also support that drivers own championship. Bottas has had all season to beat Lewis, clearly we see one driver often is not upto the same speed as the other during the course of a whole race.

Lewis has Mercedes management eating out of his hand but in many ways hes earned that. Bottas just like NIco, Jensen or Alonso can see the speed that Lewis has as a competitor.

Verstappen seemed to have the most fun, but pulled moves on others with an easy car advantage.

Last edited:
Lewis has Mercedes management eating out of his hand but in many ways hes earned that. Bottas just like NIco, Jensen or Alonso can see the speed that Lewis has as a competitor.

Well, of all this teammates only one has been dominated by Lewis. Said teammate is also DOTD, as he once again showed the world (and especially Ferrari) what a real wingman looks like....

Its not a great time to be a ferrari fan, who were those that voted for Vettel !! He couldn't handle the pressure He best be scared of Max too..He was the Man.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back