2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say, driving anything but the 7 would've been out of the question... :whistling:

15376761054.jpg

Question regarding this
However, you are allowed to miss one racing weekend, albeit with an absence notice to the organization no later than 24 hours before the start of the free practice. A reserve driver will then take over your slot and you will be placed on the bottom of the reserve list for the next round.

Being placed at the bottom of the reserve list for the next round basically means I might end up missing more than 1 round? E.g. give note of absence for R4 and miss that one. Then being placed bottom of reserve for R5, which doesn't need any reserves though, so I miss that one too.

Really really sad
@PresidentSmug it's all yours
i'm fast yes but I've never raced these cars on these tracks before bar 1, so it's a much more level playing field. also 60 minutes races with these cars means pits and tyre wear is just as important as speed
No, but seriously I don't like downforce cars especially new dtm, I do get the appeal and it's going to be a very good championship.
You need to man the f*** up, if I can join a WTCC league this year with no hope of winning (YES I HATE FWD) you can join DTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back