2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gongrats Ferdinand Lechner. Brilliant racing. :thumbsup: Very enjoyable to watch.

Remember folks, 2nd is the first loser. Ricky Bobby.

1 - fun eventful race.
2 - Congrats Ferdinand, I call multiple haxs.
3 - To everyone, an advice: don't eat things before racing in bunches. You can get a "stomach ache" with 1 minute left to grid.

Great racing tonight guys, and congratulations to Ferdinand Lechner on another excellent win!

Here are the provisional results. You can download the results file here.

Results - 06.png

Well that was a crazy race, landed on my roof one lap, then got stuck on a kerb on another lap, which seemed like forever to get off. Just watched the Stream back on Twitch. Thanks for the commentary team for cheering me on to get off the Kerb :laugh::thumbsup: I laughed so hard watching that back :D
Congratulations to Ferdinand for taking the title :notworthy:
Hope to be involved in the next League when announced :coffee:

Congrats to the podium today. Not a fan of the track but made it over the finish line in one peace so got to be thankful for that.

Congrats to Ferdinand on the championship, brilliant display. Thanks to everyone involved, from my perspective it was mostly clean racing and when lapping cars they mostly made quick decisions and made space when possible so thanks for that too.

All raced out, time for a break :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 387850

Congratulations @Tim O'Glock on both the race result and of course the championship. Quite literally in a league of your own! Congrats also to the rest of the podium, and to @PresidentSmug and @TobiasR on their 2nd and 3rd championship positions respectively!

Nordshleife was a real learning experience for me having never raced there before! Unfortunately I got caught up in the big shunt on the first lap, collecting a broadside @Otune (sorry Oli, I'd just no where to go!) and ending up on my roof. Then on lap two I collected @PurgerUK who I think lost the rear and I just couldn't avoid him. Sorry Steve! Unfortunately I ended up nose first in the barrier and proceeded to do my best Austin Powers impersonation:

Despite ending up as far back at P27 at one point I somehow strung together some consistent laps and finished up P16 which wasn't bad considering!

Just want to say a massive thanks to @Bram Hengeveld, @Ross Garland and all the RD staff for such a well run league. Round of applause also for @Joseph Wright and @Paul Glover for their excellent and entertaining commentary (the @PaulH stuck-on-a-kerb incident will live long in the memory!).

Finally, seeing I've tagged just about everyone on the forum by now, I'd like to give a final special mention to @JoelK who, after five rounds of trying, managed to finish a race with only ONE pitstop. Congrats Joel :D

See you all for the next one!

Congratulations to Ferdinand on a brilliant display again. Superb stuff. Also well done to everyone who took part and the team at RD who as usual did a great job on organising the events and making sure everything ran smoothly :thumbsup:

This will probably be my last race on RD for a while as I'm busy at work and home that I just can't find the spare time to practice for these events anymore. Which isn't fair on others who are able to put in more time and effort. I enjoy doing the skin designs in my spare time but being the perfectionist I am they take me quite a bit of work till I'm happy with them! :)

The DTM's were enjoyable to drive around here, kept the rear wing pretty high which hurt on the straights but made the car more enjoyable through the twisty stuff, and I still can't slow down enough with the load cell brake! lol. The game then started to minimise to desktop (did it to me a couple of times in practice and twice in the race) so I decided to stop, I could see someone coming up to lap me and there being an almighty accident.

Take care everyone and see ya in the downloads section (working on a Crocodile Audi scheme for the R18) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back