2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beemers selling like hotcakes.
f388def521b5b74854669b817eec3829.jpg

Added some info to the calendar. With the upcoming 64bit patch we are going to open up the last two rounds for more drivers than we have ever done before in a league.

Calendar
  • 07.01. Suzuka *
  • 21.01. Slovakiaring *
  • 04.02. Portimao *
  • 18.02. Indianapolis *
  • 04.03. Spa-Francorchamps **
  • 18.03. Nordschleife (24 Hour Layout) **
* Maximum of 44 participants
** Maximum of 60 participants (or more :D)

Being placed at the bottom of the reserve list for the next round basically means I might end up missing more than 1 round?
That means that when I come to Brazil, I'll be the least priority in a possible 500+ people waiting list because I notified in advance my absence for one round and assurance that I'd be on the next round and would have to wait until a spot on the league opens up for me in further rounds?
@kedy89, @Lorenzo Bonder, if you miss a round then yes, you go to the bottom of the reserves list. That might be a list of 2 people or 200, who knows? So yes, there is a good chance that you will not be able to race in any of the future rounds as you may not make it back to the top of the list.

Why are the BMWs filling up so quickly?
Any recommendations on the 3 cars. I've not driven any of them.
@Patrick Fournier, @Nobkins, the cars are all the same performance-wise. The differences are cosmetic... engine noise, body shell, and cockpit layout. I went with the BMW myself because it has the best cockpit view and mirror positions in VR, in my opinion.

Ok that makes sense I was just wondering if there was another reason, I thought there were more liveries than there actually is.
In the club we used to run the 15/16 years together, giving double liveries. We can't do that now though because of the silly multi-class feature introduced in a recent patch. It'd completely mess up the results.

Is refuelling allowed? I just did a little test drive on each car and as far as I can tell 60mins of fuel from the start is going to be very close with a full tank.
@Nobkins, refuelling is allowed, but if at all possible I would try to avoid it if you can. Refuelling takes a long time so you will definitely lose out to those that don't. 60 minutes will be cutting it close on some tracks, but in R3E a full tank is always preferable to refuelling if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back