2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is refuelling allowed? I just did a little test drive on each car and as far as I can tell 60mins of fuel from the start is going to be very close with a full tank.

I am a R3E beginner so I am probably missing something but in my single player test I could not configure a pit-stop to allow the taking of fuel.

Is refuelling allowed? I just did a little test drive on each car and as far as I can tell 60mins of fuel from the start is going to be very close with a full tank.

I am a R3E beginner so I am probably missing something but in my single player test I could not configure a pit-stop to allow the taking of fuel.
Yes you can refuel DTMs. On Spa i used roughly 4 litres a lap which for a 60 min race would come to 28 laps which is 112. Full tank is 118 so i'd think you'll be fine without refuelling as long as your using less than 4.2 a lap

i'm fast yes but I've never raced these cars on these tracks before bar 1, so it's a much more level playing field. also 60 minutes races with these cars means pits and tyre wear is just as important as speed

You need to man the f*** up, if I can join a WTCC league this year with no hope of winning (YES I HATE FWD) you can join DTM.
It's not about man-ing up, it's about choosing my battles. And come on Ismail we talked about it, and we decided to go our own separate ways, me fwd you rwd and I already did a rwd :)

Question regarding this

Being placed at the bottom of the reserve list for the next round basically means I might end up missing more than 1 round? E.g. give note of absence for R4 and miss that one. Then being placed bottom of reserve for R5, which doesn't need any reserves though, so I miss that one too.
I'd like further clarification on this question if possible Bram or Ross. I'm going to Japan on the 15th of January 2018 and I'll be back on the 3rd of February. So 100% I'll miss Round 2 because I simply won't learn Japanese enough and meet a Japanese guy there that races on R3E and would be willing to let me race :p

That means that when I come to Brazil, I'll be the least priority in a possible 500+ people waiting list because I notified in advance my absence for one round and assurance that I'd be on the next round and would have to wait until a spot on the league opens up for me in further rounds?

Once you drop a round you will be placed at the bottom of the reserve list as outlined in the rules. Depending on the amount of reserve drivers that might result in no further participation later on as everybody has moved up a spot.

Then you should have given me a heads up earlier as I am not going through old posts that have been entered in the entry list. I signed you up with the number you originally entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back