2018 RD GP Championship | General Discussion

Discussion in 'RD GP Championship' started by Matt Le Gallez, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Anders Myhre

Anders Myhre
    Premium

Ratings:
    +103
    Thx to the organizers! Great stuff from rd as always :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer Racer in Pyjamas Premium

Ratings:
    +703
    Not how I wanted my season to end but happy with my performance first season on rfactor2 new car happy with how I progressed through the season looking forward to next season thanks to all who took part organisers and commentators see you next season

• Like Like x 3
  3. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright
    Lead Commentator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,922
    This championship has been one of my favourite to take part in. Lots of people have made this possible, so thank you to @Matt Le Gallez for helping me organise this fantastic series.

Congratulations to @Dan Long on the amazing championship victory, and it will be great seeing you sport the #1 on your machine next time out.

Thank you to @Craig Patteson for the setup at round 1, and my team mate @Lesley Buurlage for allowing me into his team and sharing his setups with me. A big thank you to @TobiasR for his setup at Silverstone. Without it I never would have finished so high up the field.

Also, a huge thank you to @Paul Glover and @pjlee1998 for their excellent coverage of the season. And finally to @Chark for his wonderful results and standings tables.

The final results can be seen at: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...ip-results-and-standings.150203/#post-2757009

Well done to everyone, and I hope to see you all on the track in the next season!

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pauli Ahonen

Pauli Ahonen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +150
    Looks like safe driving pays off.. I didn't think i would score as high as 3rd in the championship.
    But very unlucky for Christian Moreau, he really deserved better result.

First few races i wasn't sure how to drive, physics in rFactor 2 just felt so different from anything else. I gained some confidence as i matched and even exceeded the top drivers pace in Interlagos, which happens to be one of my favorites. I still can't push the tires and drive smoothly at the same time.. maybe with time..

• Like Like x 2
  5. TobiasR

TobiasR
    Czarleeese Baygio Premium

Ratings:
    +1,557
    Yes, it was a fun championship. Sad I missed round one due to illness, but cracking racing in rounds 2-5 from my perspective :)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.