Resource icon

Misc 2018 Pirelli Tyres 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
daandw submitted a new resource:

2018 Pirelli Tyres - Pirelli Rainbow

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILES!!
And make sure you carefully read the readme file!
You can't use this mod when other database mods are installed. If anyone is working on a 2018 mod and wants these tyres, feel free to send me a message

This mod adds the 2018 Pirelli tyres. Since there can only be 4 dry weather compounds at a time, you do need to sometimes switch files. More information on that is in the readme file.

QiH1MYH.png

GUqFJ80.png
7oGUUEE.png
Qm9uTeS.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Dude i installed the mod. In what folder do i put the tyre mod ?And where are the official game tyres to back up them ? Please answer i wanna help.Thanks.
Okay, go to the f1 2013 folder (if you have steam it is in your steam directory -> steamapps -> common -> f1 2013)
And make backups of the 'cars' and 'database' folders.
In the mod folder, after looking which folder you need with the tyres.png file, open that folder and you will see 'f1 2013'. Inside this folder are 2 folders that you should copy to the game files.

This is for you Mr.George:
The folders named 1 and 2 are the tyres options (softest and hardest possible compounds). Choose the one you like by double clicking the name of the folder (1 or 2) and you'll see the cars folder. Overwrite the cars folder and you're done.

And this is for you Mr. @daandw:
Thanl you for letting me use your mod in my F1 2019-202x season mods, and I helped you enhance it by adding 2 tyre options (which are between the compounds in your 1 and 2 folders). Would you like to see and update your mod?

Cheers,
Thang Nguyen.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back