2018 Nations Grand Prix

Aye aye, didn't mean to push anything.
Was just wondering if I had missed anyhting cos ppl were posting and posting and I couldn't firgure out what for and why :D

Last edited:
Soon TM better :) ?

Still in the works, but as you know we hardly run leagues during the summer due to commitment issues of drivers. 2018 is still very long and the real gaming season starts again in September :)

Plenty of cool stuff to come still dont worry :)

Same question, but one month later :redface:

If I understand correctly, I can still join this, so I'll be in with Team France :)
If not, sorry for wasting your time :/

Same question, but one month later :redface:

If I understand correctly, I can still join this, so I'll be in with Team France :)
If not, sorry for wasting your time :/
As mentioned in the post you quoted, the real gaming season starts again in September, and it's only June/July time. :) Wait until the end of the summer, when people aren't spending time in the wonderful weather, and instead spend more time behind their rigs

50px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
The Netherlands present!
How can I qualify myself for the Dutch team?

Until they decide to find new staff members, this won't happen imho. They lost a huge amount of staff for different reasons. No news about rdlms either, which shows they are having problems organizing stuff. Even the club races have some days where there are no events. They announced this almost 5 months ago, i doubt it takes 5 months to organize it, so they are clearly either waiting or hoping for people to forget about it.

Until they decide to find new staff members, this won't happen imho. They lost a huge amount of staff for different reasons. No news about rdlms either, which shows they are having problems organizing stuff. Even the club races have some days where there are no events. They announced this almost 5 months ago, i doubt it takes 5 months to organize it, so they are clearly either waiting or hoping for people to forget about it.
As we have mentioned about 10 times now, this will be pushing forward in September. The summer time is the worst time for simracing due to hot weather. This means that our club events are dwindling, and our leagues would not have good commitment. As I have said myself in this thread already, keep an eye out in September for announcements.

Please read previous messages before attacking the organisation staff, who do a fantastic job.
the real gaming season starts again in September, and it's only June/July time. :) Wait until the end of the summer, when people aren't spending time in the wonderful weather, and instead spend more time behind their rigs
:)

Or you just read through the thread and inform yourself a little before going all out and jump conclusions. Incredible.

As Joseph has already outlined a few times we never do leagues during the summer. Maybe a one day event but certainly not series that need full commitment. Never have in the past and never will in the future either. Gaming season starts in September and you will hear about NGP when we think the time is right. That can be September and also later. Just subscribe to the subforum and you get a notification when the ball gets rolling and you are the first to know.

PS: to avoid factless rumors like you are actively spreading now, we are one private message or email away. If you feel the need to be informed about what we do on management level the least thing you can try is to ask first.

As we have mentioned about 10 times now, this will be pushing forward in September. The summer time is the worst time for simracing due to hot weather. This means that our club events are dwindling, and our leagues would not have good commitment. As I have said myself in this thread already, keep an eye out in September for announcements.

Please read previous messages before attacking the organisation staff, who do a fantastic job.

:)
Look, march wasn't that hot, yet nothing happened. You may disagree with me as much as you want, but it's quite evident that you guys are lacking staff to organize leagues and events. It's not just a summer thing, the entire 2018 has been like this. You might have said some stuff 10 times, but if it doesn't make sense the first time, it certainly won't be better the 10th. You lack staff and failed to organize a league in time, which is why it has been "postponed" after the summer. Same thing probably happened to RDLMS considering there have been some hints about it in the previous months and nothing happened yet.
The big and important leagues are already preparing themselves and will open the sign ups shortly and guess what? It's summer for them as well. Don't tell me you guys announced a league 6 months before the actual start just because you wanted to or because you didn't foresee the summer coming.

Yep I fully disagree with you indeed but this is not the place to discuss it. Looks like you are you looking to stir up some drama and I am really not in for that in a league thread.

Like I said if you are interested to join just subscribe to the forum and get a notification once there is news. Or go and make up conspiracies and drama but not in this thread.

• Deleted member 177725

Anything new on this? Can now see my breath in the sim room which means winter = confirmed :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.7%