Resource icon

Skins 2018 IMSA Wright Motorsports Porsche 911 GT3 R v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work, any possibility for #16 though it was a part-time entry, not much different to #58, just the Wright Motorsport logo on the side and spoiler. Much appreciated
16withdrawn.jpg

So atm I'm at the stage where your car will show up in the showroom and vehicle list, on track with an AI it's using your windows but the rest is the standard 911 skin

I'm obviously heading in the right direction but missing something somewhere

The process I followed was to start from scratch, no vehicle folder in the settings folder, I checked what vehicle file you were using in the rcd went in game and created it then installed your skin

So inside the porsche folder we now have your car, the PRESS9118416220 folder and your rcd file, as a note I deleted the classes and category lines

What bit am I getting wrong?

Great work, any possibility for #16 though it was a part-time entry, not much different to #58, just the Wright Motorsport logo on the side and spoiler. Much appreciated
16withdrawn.jpg

Forgot that they ran a second car for select events. I'll start doing the research on it.

As for the car on track, is it for AI or for when you drive it? I believe S397 have fixed the bug with add on skins, but I'm not sure... I haven't had the opportunity to test the car with AI driving.

Forgot that they ran a second car for select events. I'll start doing the research on it.

As for the car on track, is it for AI or for when you drive it? I believe S397 have fixed the bug with add on skins, but I'm not sure... I haven't had the opportunity to test the car with AI driving.

It was for AI, I'm assuming they haven't fixed the bug because no new custom skins are showing and I can't even see my old ones in game atm, I kinda gave up with it for now, I'll give it another shot when they stop messing around and get it right

I forgot it existed too until I visited the 2018 IMSA season's Wikipedia page yesterday

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%