2018 Haas VF-18 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 [HD + 4K + 2K]

Skins 2018 Haas VF-18 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 [HD + 4K + 2K] 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

2018 Haas VF-18 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 [HD + 4K + 2K + HD] - This skinpack recreates the 2018 Haas VF-18 car for the Formula Hybrid 2018 mod.

View attachment 243821
This skinpack recreates the 2018 Haas F1 VF-18 livery for the Formula Hybrid 2018 mod by Race Sim Studio for Assetto Corsa.
View attachment 243822
The pack features detailed car and logos textures, Pirelli tire textures, bespoke pit textures and driver helmets made by @Marco17_ok .
View attachment 243823 View attachment 243824...

Read more about this resource...

V3.0 of the car has been released now. Your halo shows unpainted, it alters the rims and the camera box on the top.
Be patient, there will be an upate of the skin, but do not expect it 12h after the relase of the mod update, as i do have a real life and need sleep, too. The readme clearly states, that it my skin will work perfectly with the V2 of the mod.
I think until the next race you'll be happy to race this puppy again in it's full glory.

Be patient, there will be an upate of the skin, but do not expect it 12h after the relase of the mod update, as i do have a real life and need sleep, too. The readme clearly states, that it my skin will work perfectly with the V2 of the mod.
I think until the next race you'll be happy to race this puppy again in it's full glory.
I am patient, I was just reminding it was updated.

I am patient, I was just reminding it was updated.
Your post reads more like an unpleasing demand, as it intends that the skin is bad now due to the recent update. Especially your timing of the post after release of the car update is very unfortunate, as every buyer of the car mod gets aware of the update from the RSS team via mail. And you posted the same unpleasing text in every single 2018 skin thread so far, which makes your 'demands' even more obtrusive.
Just be cool and wait for the creators to update thier content, if they wish so. Demands like this could be a hugh discouragement for many of us, who create content for the community for free in thier free time. Please keep this in mind!

Your post reads more like an unpleasing demand, as it intends that the skin is bad now due to the recent update. Especially your quick post after release of the car update is very impolite, as every buyer of the car mod gets aware of the update from the RSS team via mail. And you posted the same unpleasing text in every single 2018 skin thread so far, which makes your 'demands' even more obtrusive.
Just be cool and wait for the creators to update thier content, if they wish so. Demands like this could be a hugh discouragement for many of us, who create content for the community for free in thier free time. Please keep this in mind!
I myself have contributed around 100 downloads for this game so I know what its like. I apologise if it read like an unpleasing demand, impolite or obtrusive, it was not intended to appear that way, just to give a heads up. That's all. Sincere apologies again.

Preparing some assests for an post-Silverstone midseason update of the Haas skin.
DhU16UyW0AAgpCl.jpg

00_midseason.JPG

formulaHEINE updated 2018 Haas VF-18 - RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 [HD + 4K + 2K ] with a new update entry:

end of summer update

View attachment 267493

• added/updated new sponsor logos
  • custom buttons/labels on the steeringwheel to match the VF-18
  • adjusted nose, front and rear endplate design
  • custom rim textures
  • implemented new halo textures
  • matched carbon color on all parts
  • added the beautiful 2018 helmets made by Marco17_ok
View attachment 267489
View attachment 267490 View attachment 267491 View attachment 267492 View attachment 267487 View attachment 267488

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back