Might as well be 2019 - this season is over!

One of my pet (i.e. repetitive) complaints, but I really wish they could shorten the calendar back to the 16-18 race range.

As a lifelong sports fan, one lesson I've learned that I feel like a lot of sports commissioners/CEOs haven't is "think long and hard before expanding your calendar". It's very tempting/easy to scale up during boom times, but extremely difficult to scale back down if/when the boom's over.
Couldn't agree more. This over saturation just takes away from the excitement of the F1 season for me.. so many races now that it take away from the anticipation and thrill of the events that I used to feel.

Guys, a noob question, where can i watch (legally) the full press conference of drivers? i mean the one before the FP1 , after Q and after the race, there was nothing on sky f1 channel but they can be found on unofficial/random YouTube channels

Couldn't agree more. This over saturation just takes away from the excitement of the F1 season for me.. so many races now that it take away from the anticipation and thrill of the events that I used to feel.

I actually wouldn’t mind a 25-race calendar if it were logistically possible. I love F1. I wish for more, not less. ☺️

It seems the Qualy could be dry , there will be rain until around 2:00 - 3:00 PM and the it seems Q1 will be around 4:00 PM (Austin local time)

Last edited:
With Vettel's 3 place grid penalty Hamilton can already start polishing his trophy.

FP2 was enjoyable for the last 15 minutes. HAM, GAS, VER well performed. Ferrari what's wrong or was it on purpose? Better luck for them during quali

Ferrari P2

94548-004-19138F8D.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%