2018 Formula One Russian Grand Prix

At least lewis didn't celebrate after exiting his car like always , one of the few/rare moves by him that i like(or at least didn't hate)!
overall i think swapping again couldn't be that bad in term of championship and it was doable, such a bad taste ...

Last edited:
Sigh
Honestly time to reintroduce team order rules again, it’s getting ridiculous:(:(
Edit: No disrespect to Hamilton as many fans will probbaly just assult him for the decision, his move today on Vettel was superb.

DoV5R_eWsAI3Cdu.jpg:large

Also K-Mag jumped nando and hulk in championship , Nico..ehm..valtteri jumped kimi
nice drive by max, don't know why those ultras were crap on his car , maybe they were used ones or redbull didn't want to kill the engine for one position?

Last edited:
It leaves a bitter taste, it removes any enjoyment or satisfaction from a race win surely.

But, ultimately, they all do it.

Ferrari even tried to do it at Monza, but told Kimi at the same time that they were sacking him.

Just like everything else. Some do it well, some do it badly.

Coming to think about it, I’m almost more annoyed about the whole dirty air effect and stupid Pirelli tyres that don’t help racing compared to the team orders contrevercy- Hamilton would have had the chance to pass Bottas fairly and show he did have better pace.

It's been a great season from Hamilton and he fully deserves it. That being said, my F1 2018 season is way more interesting than the real thing, Bottas and Kimi race properly there, and they challenge for wins.

I can’t support this result...Valterri deserved to win. They could have let them race...43 vs. 50 point lead isn’t a big deal given Lewis’ pace in the last 8 or so races.

This sport is becoming more and more like a joke.
Teamorders (disgraceful), gridpenalties (which have no effect at all);
it's overregulated and heavily manipulated.
That's not racing, it's killing the sport. Just a few more of these races and I turn my back on F1. Disgusting. :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back