2018 Formula One Russian Grand Prix

I just can't find it in me to give any ****s any more. F1 lost me this season, the first where I've not put the effort in to watch some live races. When cars can't follow each other there's nothing fun to watch. When drivers can't push because of the engine count, fuel, etc, there's nothing fun to watch. Nope, sorry F1 but you lost me in your quest to be green.

Yeah I don't know what it is my friend. This year I'm watching maybe the first ten laps or so and for some reason I just lose interest. I don't know what it is. I watch Indycar, ELMS, WEC, I enjoy Blancpain as well, and those are long races in some cases so it's not that. Maybe it's tracks, maybe it's just variety in the field. Not sure what it is but at the moment but F1 is not really entertaining me the way it used you.

Max unleashed the lion. 10 places in 2,5 lap. What a performance and what a talent!

And in lap 6 already P7. And the yellows just warmed up.

Edit: P5 in 10 laps. If anyone doubts his talent you have to rewatch this race again and again

Last edited:
And as expected no further action. FIA and consistency.

Do you really think the two incidents were the same?

It seemed to me that Vettel's move was before the braking zone.

Verstappen moved in the braking zone at Monza and his actions resulted in another car leaving the track.

Vettel's move was dodgy, but was not as dangerous.

In my opinion.

Do you really think the two incidents were the same?

It seemed to me that Vettel's move was before the braking zone.

Verstappen moved in the braking zone at Monza and his actions resulted in another car leaving the track.

Vettel's move was dodgy, but was not as dangerous.

In my opinion.

He moves twice That are the rules right? Not my rules.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back