2018 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

I'm Dutch, yes. But I don't have to like Max because I'm Dutch, and I believe it's free to give criticize.

Besides that, you say Max drove a good race, while @keto95 was saying:

"Another 'drivers passing by' parade. When are they going to start racing? (long live MotoGP)
LM and FIA seriously need to make some fundamental changes or I'll lose interest in the sport"

So you've only replied to elevate someone, instead of responding in substantively.

I'm Dutch, yes. But I don't have to like Max because I'm Dutch, and I believe it's free to give criticize.

Besides that, you say Max drove a good race, while @keto95 was saying:

"Another 'drivers passing by' parade. When are they going to start racing? (long live MotoGP)
LM and FIA seriously need to make some fundamental changes or I'll lose interest in the sport"

So you've only replied to elevate someone, instead of responding in substantively.

All nonses again and again Max talks on the track
Maybe mr Jacco you have to see @ accept what it is and not stubborn. Every week all crastappen critism from keto you and others... fine but be a man if he drove a good race we talking here about motorsport not hate and troll again and again about Max :thumbsup:;)

Last edited:
Coincidence.
If you can't bring proof you are just making assumptions.

Not looking to argue, but I know it's an assumption...it was never an outright accusation; I'm not taking Red Bull to court or publishing a defamation article in the press. I'm just having an opinion on the matter (just as you are free to have your own opinion); simply speculating based on the facts: Ricciardo's car died on him 6 times vs. 2 times for Max. Furthermore, you also have no proof that it's coincidence either, so your opinion is also speculation based on your interpretation of the facts.

No harm done, right? :thumbsup:

Not looking to argue, but I know it's an assumption...it was never an outright accusation; I'm not taking Red Bull to court or publishing a defamation article in the press. I'm just having an opinion on the matter (just as you are free to have your own opinion); simply speculating based on the facts: Ricciardo's car died on him 6 times vs. 2 times for Max. Furthermore, you also have no proof that it's coincidence either, so your opinion is also speculation based on your interpretation of the facts.
No harm done, right? :thumbsup:

Ricciardo's car died on him 8th time in Mexico.

“I don’t even think frustration is the word anymore,” a disgusted Ricciardo told the press. “Helpless I think is the best word. Another problem with this car. It hasn’t been a clean weekend for so long. Even today, you know the starts have been good all weekend – the practice starts. For the race start, it’s all over the place with the pre-start. And just, things are happening on a Sunday which I have no more explanation for. I don’t know, the car is just… I’ll let Gasly drive it, I’m done with it.”
:confused:

2018 FIA F1 tech regs 8.5.3 .... ????? 2 way connection to the cars electronics is expressly verboten. Has a clumsy radio exchange torpedoed RB chicanery ?

Yea I remember thinking to myself "...is that allowed?" when Max started asking for the techs to turn his engine down (can't remember his exact phrase)...I thought the drivers had control of settings like that (like the infamous "party mode" that everyone keeps getting on about).

Yep, and what was the case in 2017? When everyone said Verstappen must have overdriven his car, because Ricciardo finished nearly all the time?

Just so you know, last year, Verstappen had indeed a ton more DNF's than Ricciardo. One more DNF. Just one. And he finished 32 points behind Daniel. So, even if they had the same amount of DNFs, Ricciardo would have been in front in the points.
But I won't let facts get in the way of fanboyism :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%