2018 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Niki Lauda stated:
"Max is fully to blame for the accident. Seems like reason doesn't get through to him. You normally rise with your mistakes. But he's getting ever smaller. In this case it also seems to be a question of intelligence."

Hey keto it is just a moment.... have you watched the rain race in Brasil smart enough.

Hey keto it is just a moment
You better tell that to Lauda, it was his statement.
....have you watched the rain race in Brasil smart enough.
You mean where he almost crashed his car into the wall out of nowhere? Where he overtook Vettel and pushed him off track? Yes, I've seen that. Very smart to say the least ... and sportsmanlike too. (like in Bahrain last week with Hamilton)

Last edited:
You better tell that to Lauda, it was his statement.

You mean where he almost crashed his car into the wall out of nowhere? Where he overtook Vettel and pushed him off track? Yes, I've seen that. Very smart to say the least ... and sportsmanlike too. (like in Bahrain last week with Hamilton)

Haha you dont like Max that is the point and you do not either see the start today from Max? Tired of al critism on and on....next race it is Vettel he makes a fault or Ric or Hamilton... thats racing. Max is special and today he learn from his own mistakes.

Haha you dont like Max that is the point and you do not either see the start today from Max? Tired of al critism on and on....next race it is Vettel he makes a fault or Ric or Hamilton... thats racing. Max is special and today he learn from his own mistakes.
I'm more a fan of drivers like Ricciardo or Prost; balanced, calculated drivers who know what and when to do it.

Types like Verstappen are too aggressive which almost everytime end up in tears. If it happens only to him, then I wouldn't have an issue with that. But his stupid actions are also dragging his opponents into misery, and that's what I dislike.

If Max gets his head together and start performing like his teammate does, then he could be a great driver. But if he continues the way he does right now, I forsee a quick exit in F1 for him.

So I agree with Lauda, that's why I quoted him.

[QUOTE = "keto95, bericht: 2730192, lid: 308846"] Ik ben meer een fan van bestuurders zoals Ricciardo of Prost; gebalanceerde, berekende chauffeurs die weten wat en wanneer ze het moeten doen.

Soorten als Verstappen zijn te agressief en bijna altijd belanden ze in tranen. Als het alleen aan hem gebeurt, dan zou ik daar geen probleem mee hebben. Maar zijn domme acties slepen ook zijn tegenstanders in ellende, en dat is wat ik niet leuk vind.

Als Max zijn kop bij elkaar houdt en begint te presteren zoals zijn teamgenoot dat doet, dan zou hij een geweldige coureur kunnen zijn. Maar als hij doorgaat zoals hij nu doet, zie ik een snelle exit in de F1 voor hem.

Dus ik ben het met Lauda eens, daarom citeerde ik hem. [/ QUOTE]

Wacht maar af ... het is een lang jaar mijn vriend. Max is hetal deal not today.. but you will see:thumbsup:

Oh boy...Its not Marxism but Maxism in The Netherlands. A loose dog chasing the ball. Maybe he should read Sun Tzu:
  1. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back