2018 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Even as a Vettel fan that Ferrari manouver was unbearable to watch. It literally made me feel sick to my stomach and left me angry at Ferrari. I am glad that Bottas remained in front.

screen207.jpg

Oh man!! I love Max but today he showed that experience is key. Super call from Red Bull that delivered the most exciting race off the season so far and i saw myself cheering for Ricciardo at the end, what a drive! sadly a good lesson for max today :-( Ricciardo top!

Oh man!! I love Max but today he showed that experience is key. Super call from Red Bull that delivered the most exiting race off the season so far and i saw myself cheering for Ricciardo at the end, what a drive! sadly a good lesson for max today :-( Ricciardo top!

Totally disagree. The best lesson is wasted if you never listen. Additionally, experience is not what he is missing. He has been in F1 for quite a while now and has not improved by an inch.
Daniel really embarassed him today by using what is between his ears, even though he does not have raw talent as Verstappen.

Totally disagree. The best lesson is wasted if you never listen. Additionally, experience is not what he is missing. He has been in F1 for quite a while now and has not improved by an inch.
Daniel really embarassed him today by using what is between his ears, even though he does not have raw talent as Verstappen.
Well i just saw the interview for Dutch television and believe me he know he messed up today. Yes he has a few years now but still is only 20 and has a lot to learn on track and like you said what is between his ears. Maybe im a bit biassed being Dutch and all;) I dont think Daniel embarassed him today but showed him how its done using smart driving and being patience and there is nothing wrong with learning from your teammate. Any way it was fun to watch:)

Well I rest my case about Verstappen's lack of maturity after today's race. Great win for Daniel with Vettel paying for the ignorance of Max by losing much more than that 10 seconds penalty.

The accident with Gasly was executed from too far back and was also rather his fault than any action done by Hartley who knows better how to judge faster or slower traffic as he has experience in WEC.

Hamilton limits the damage by actually closing in on Vettel and Kimi grabs another podium. 3 races, 3 interesting ones, great so far.

Last edited:
Why not?
Ferrari seems to have quit the pace (very surprising after Australia, actually) and with Seb there's always the chance of a masterpiece. Only problem is Ferrari itself (everything but the car). If Mercedes doesn't step up their game, Ferrari might still fu*k up, but I don't think this will happen.
Ferrari always finds a way to lose....
Only bad thing about this race was Max. Not only did he triy to overtake Vettel in Maldonado-like fashion, he also cost AMRB a double win. So unmature it's unbelievable.

@Ben Rosinga Dutch TV channel Ziggo can be renamed VerstappenTV. Their reporters and guests are almost affraid to speak anything negative about Max because of the public backlash they'll get doing so. The show is even sponsored by Max' merchandise store. Annoys me more and more each week.

Even after his lousy performance today they keep using the word phenomenal every now and then. Phenomenally wasted a podium today.

Kudos to the post-race comments by Vettel and Hamilton on the same channel. Big champions.

@Ben Rosinga Dutch TV channel Ziggo can be renamed VerstappenTV. Their reporters and guests are almost affraid to speak anything negative about Max because of the public backlash they'll get doing so. The show is even sponsored by Max' merchandise store. Annoys me more and more each week.

Even after his lousy performance today they keep using the word phenomenal every now and then. Phenomenally wasted a podium today.

Major probs to the post-race comments by Vettel and Hamilton. Big champions.
Yes i agree, i was not talking about the show or reporters but more the answers that Max gave during the interview. Ziggo comes down to being a Verstappen show because off the money involved.

Wow, exiting race, should have gambled a few euro's on Riciardo this one. Great opportunistic strategy by RB. Max overdriven it a bit today, to eager to perform. First he got screwed a bit by Hamilton, who let his car run just a bit wider than necessary, which he could have expected. 2nd fault he saw a gap and went for it like a (red) bull on a waiving cloth, Vettel went wide but managed to recover a bit halfway the corner. No where to go for both of them. Ferrari really screwed up this day with their strategy, sacrifice Kimi for Vettels position. Racing in tight packs Hamilton did not impress me. Bottas seems to recover. Honda is back to reality, a second to slow.
Nice mix of championship points this one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back