2018 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

And I hope you never reproduce.
NL in your name says everything.

Frustrated much? Beside the fact that i`m Dutch and would have judged the collision the same for any other driver, it`s clear as daylight Ocon was in the wrong. Max was ahead going into turn 1, lapping Ocon, and leading the race. There was 0 reason for Ocon to make a move like that. If you think otherwise, you have no knowledge of racing whatsoever and i hope to never encounter you on track, Virtual or Real life.

Edit: You`re German, criticising Max for a move involving a German driver :laugh:
Edit #2 : Just realised Ocon is French...point still stands :')

I`m out

Last edited:
Ocon took the worst time penalty for this. Shame for Max. He deserved the victory. Hamilton being lucky but fast. Vettel seemed like he is on another galaxy lately. Redbull is the faster car ATM.

Great race, except for Ocon interfering with the race leader.
If he wanted to secure a place for next year that move definitely sealed his future in F1.

Great race, except for Ocon interfering with the race leader.
If he wanted to secure a place for next year that move definitely sealed his future in F1.
I think Ocon is a ‘Mercedes’ driver and his stupid action against Max resulted in Lewis winning the GP.... and Bottas was no ‘star’ today. I always liked Ocon, but after today... also hearing him on the radio blaming Max for the collision... I am glad he seems to have no seat next year.

Everyone knows I’m a big Lewis fan, but I couldn’t help but feel bad for Max...very dumb move by Ocon; what was his end game, being under a blue flag? Max had him after T1, Ocon should have backed off and let him go!

• Deleted member 113561

Edit: You`re German, criticising Max for a move involving a German driver :laugh:
I don't see a German driver in that collision.
VER turned into OCO, that was stupid, no matter if he is lapping him or not. Typical VER move as in the past and then the swearing and threats on radio, very mature - I understand he is angry but this is a no go.

Serious? Max is leader in the race blue flag are the rules all hundred years in racing.
That doesn't give him the right to turn into somebody. To finish first, you must first finish.
Exactly such stuff ie. costed VET the championship, unnecessary stuff.
As said for me 50:50 at fault.

Redbull is the faster car ATM.
Not really, pure performance Mercedes / Ferrari are faster. Red Bull just have better tire wear. Atm they are all around the same level, which has been confirmed in todays GP.

I don't see a German driver in that collision.
VER turned into OCO, that was stupid, no matter if he is lapping him or not. Typical VER move as in the past and then the swearing and threats on radio, very mature - I understand he is angry but this is a no go.

That doesn't give him the right to turn into somebody. To finish first, you must first finish.
Exactly such stuff ie. costed VET the championship, unnecessary stuff.
As said for me 50:50 at fault.

Not really, pure performance Mercedes / Ferrari are faster. Red Bull just have better tire wear. Atm they are all around the same level, which has been confirmed in todays GP.

Stupid Max hate post like today theres in no serious discussion with you about racing.

But yesterday he raced against Ocon and tried to beat him :rolleyes:

Do you not see how stupid that was? :O_o:
You are allowed to unlap yourself but only on a safe way in which you don’t interfere with the car on which you want to unlap. Ocon’s behaviour on track was outrageous. Ocon’s onboard footage speaks for itself. He didn’t had any right on the raceline.

But well, just like Schumi’s days... Some just dislike or hate Verstappen. No matter what he does. And thus will always find excuses to put the blame on him.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back