2018 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

It will be Ferrari or Red Bull unless Mercedes do not solve their tyre issues as they can't no more use the slotted rims because of a possible ban.

Based on 1st practice, VET-HAM for the win (depending of Merc's tyre eating), then Kimi and Bottas, maybe Max with them and 6th Ricciardo (while engine lasts).

P.S. For all hard-hard-hard...-hard Ricciardo fans, this is not a hit at Ricciardo. Simply took best laps and added few tenths to Ferrari/Merc when they turn-up the engine tomorrow. ;)

I think Vettel just offered the best radio of the season...........

VET: There's something loose between my legs, apart from the obvious. So, something flying around my feet.
PIT: <Laugh> Okay, copy.
VET: Yeah. Around my feet, I mean. I'd be proud it if was what you think it is, but it's not.

:roflmao:

I think Vettel just offered the best radio of the season...........

VET: There's something loose between my legs, apart from the obvious. So, something flying around my feet.
PIT: <Laugh> Okay, copy.
VET: Yeah. Around my feet, I mean. I'd be proud it if was what you think it is, but it's not.

:roflmao:

Here you go

Listening to Marcus to say how much progress the car made this year, and it is true, in view of the results obtained from mid-year towards now (mostly), I think that is largely due to the contribution of Leclerc, he has an A$$ similar to the one who had Lauda in his time, is one of those pilots who feel absolutely everything that happens to the car ..

Keeping this in mind it will be good to see how Leclerc can contribute even more to the development of the next year's Ferrari, it will be very interesting

Listening to Marcus to say how much progress the car made this year, and it is true, in view of the results obtained from mid-year towards now (mostly), I think that is largely due to the contribution of Leclerc, he has an A$$ similar to the one who had Lauda in his time, is one of those pilots who feel absolutely everything that happens to the car ..

Keeping this in mind it will be good to see how Leclerc can contribute even more to the development of the next year's Ferrari, it will be very interesting
Or maybe Kimi can make the sauber sprout wings.

Hope for some rain in the race!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-11-14-at-22.30.13.png

So i'm no Vettel fan, but if Vettel gets a penalty for the scale incident and Hamilton doesn't get a penalty for the Sirotkin incident I'm loosing my mind. Just saying...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back