2018 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Qualifying top-6 1.Hamilton 2.Vettel 3.Räikkönen 4.Ricciardo (just generally a redbull) 5. Bottas 6. Verstappen CALLED IT

Maclaren disappointing again. Who are they going to blame this time? Those who referred that they had one of the best chassis were probably wrong.
Kimi is determined to beat Vettel this season. If just he could push for the whole duration of the race. I would love to see Kimi beat Vettel just to see Vettel childish side express itself.

So, Vettel and Raikkonen side to side again?
GettyImages-848313596-1000x600.jpg

:p

Race is set up nicely with Hamilton having his penalty and starting at the back end of the top ten and Verstappen back in 15th. Should be a good one watching them both come through the pack.

Mclaren can't be too happy with their performance and if they have a few more races like this I can see a lot of people starting to ask how beneficial the move to Renault engines really was, particularly considering Bahrain is generally regarded as a power track and the Toro Rosso went so well!

Should be a good race. Not the best circuit by a long way, but at least there will be overtaking and it's better than the other desert track (abu dabby or whatever it is called).

Mclaren can't be too happy with their performance and if they have a few more races like this I can see a lot of people starting to ask how beneficial the move to Renault engines really was, particularly considering Bahrain is generally regarded as a power track and the Toro Rosso went so well!
There is one last possibility that McLaren might want to explore: Honda was trolling them :D

In Melbourse something broke underneath his car which made him spin, yesterday there was a sudden 150 hp surge:cautious:
Max...dude: stop behaving like a spoiled child. You are a goddamn F1 driver. If you cant race them cars, please give the seat to others who wish to race for RB.

Last edited:
One of the best drives I can remember Vettel putting in (in my humble opinion).

Great from him, great from Gasly, disappointing from Bottas, Hamilton could probably do no more than he did but was unspectacular.

Entertaining race.

I want to hear what Ferrari has to say about Raikonnen's unsafe release. I know its an automated system, but there has to be some kind of fail safe in place to avoid this from happening. My thoughts and prayers are with that mechanic. After watching it again in slow-mo, his leg is definitely broke.

On the lighter side, I want to give ESPN a lot of kudos for their presentation during this race. No commercials and no interruptions are the ways to win over the American viewers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back