2018 Fantasy Season

Misc 2018 Fantasy Season 1.4.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Its in game, I only used the drag and drop method as I'm new to it. The liveries look great but its only the numbers that are blurred out for all new drivers included in the mod and both McLarens, but I found it strange that Kubica's car is just fine.

Maybe I'm putting the files in the wrong folder? I put the ''Driver 11 Force India'' for example in the vehicle package folder. Same process for all of them including Kubica, which worked out well
I don’t have any idea why this isn’t working, sorry but I’ve never encountered this issue. My only other thought is it could be your graphics options.

BaconBrawler updated 2018 Fantasy Season with a new update entry:

Helmets and language

Hi guys, this is an update adding a language file for French and German as well as adding helmet textures for all new drivers. It also the audio files in the file itself.
I am hoping to release an Italian and Spanish file soon. Therefore, if you wish to create a language file for any other language, please do and I will greatly appreciate and give full credit.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't quite understand your question,do you mean can I increase fuel consumption or do you feel that fuel consumption is higher

i mean that do the cars use more fuel then they would do normally in vanilla f1 2017?

since before hitting the fuel research thing was pretty simple, now i cant do it anymore. So therefor i was wondering, do the cars use more fuel with this mod? :)

i dont mind them using more fuel during the race, but it makes 1 of the R&D target a bit hard to achieve, which is kinda irritating ><

Last edited:
Maybe certain cars do, idk. I guess Renault and Audi probably use higher rpm than usual to get their increased engine power.

its next to impossible to get the fuel target R&D now on those cars. Any chance of a fix on that?

And how does the AI handle the extra fuel usage? They dont ever run out during a 100% race i hope?

i tried the mclaren, renault and audi, all had the same problem. i can get it to green with difficulty but never to purple, whereas before i never had issues with it.

ill have to test it with aston martin at some point, however id like to be able to run with renault engines or audi aswell since they make up like 1/3 of the grid :)

any chance of the fuel usage of the renault and audi engines to be normalized?

i mean yeah i can edit the difference in points in without issues but it would be more fun without that :p

Last edited:
But surely, since mclaren, renault and Audi all have a higher performance than their supposed to, it should be just as easy to get the perfect. I’ve had no problems in my recent testing in the renault and Audi so long as I lift and coast.

But surely, since mclaren, renault and Audi all have a higher performance than their supposed to, it should be just as easy to get the perfect. I’ve had no problems in my recent testing in the renault and Audi so long as I lift and coast.

i have tried to get the perfect, but have not yet been succesfull unfortunately :/ and with normal its usually no issue with just shifting up early. And just tested with Red Bull and it was easy as pie. Tried with both Audi and McLaren and couldnt do it at all.

I like the extra power, but fuel economy on those teams are kinda difficult for me. I race on legend 98 currently and i dont wanna lower it just for this since then the races would be wayyy to simple.

Last edited:
Hello, mod looks amazing but im having a problem with loading, its endless loading every time i want to play... it works when i navigate through the menu but when i enter on any mode (time trial, grand prix, carrer mode) it is just loading... any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back