2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2018 mod needed]

Career 2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2018 mod needed] 3 careers

Mathieu Keller

50RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018
Mathieu Keller submitted a new resource:

2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2018 mod needed] - 3 careers

Welcome to the 2018 DTM Championship by Ze Fouf!

Urd T5 2018 Mod is required to play this career.

You'll find it here: https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/

View attachment 277197

All drivers (18), official Audi skins for now (thanks to dead end's work) and URD skins (BMW and Mercedes), official calendar, all locations, real number of laps, weather and track temperatures based on reality, points system based on reality, opponents strenght based on the final leaderboard....
Read more about this resource...

Mathieu Keller

50RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018

Mathieu Keller

50RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018
where place the urd templates?
Hi dude,
To be honest, I don't know, I don't think that I put them somewhere on my computer and cars are working great. You may install the cars without the templates and try to play. If it is not working, you may find a thread about it on this website.

Mathieu Keller

50RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018
Hi dude,
To be honest, I don't know, I don't think that I put them somewhere on my computer and cars are working great. You may install the cars without the templates and try to play. If it is not working, you may find a thread about it on this website.

Sincerely

divineman

1RPM
Oct 17, 2019
How to upload that champ to CM? I cant see any option to use those folders in CM and You didnt explained it in READ ME file :(

Mathieu Keller

50RPM
Original poster
Apr 10, 2018
How to upload that champ to CM? I cant see any option to use those folders in CM and You didnt explained it in READ ME file :(
If you copy the content in the career folder you should find it in Cm. If you don't see it then you probably don't have the full version of CM