2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2015 mod needed]

Career 2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2015 mod needed] 3 careers

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mathieu Keller submitted a new resource:

2018 DTM Championship - 2018 DTM championship (3 versions)

Welcome to the 2018 DTM Championship by Ze Fouf!

View attachment 275185

All drivers (20),official 2018 DTM skins, official calendar, all locations, real numbers of lap, weather and track temperatures based on reality, points system based on reality, opponents strenght based on the final leaderboard.

There are three versions of the championship, one for each brand.

10 race week-end so 20 events under this format:

1x 25min of practice
1x 20min of qualifying
1x race of...

Read more about this resource...

Dude, good work compiling the season but you did not even ask to include my skins, let alone even credited or linked my work which is easily available on this site. Not cool.

Last edited:
Yep, sorry mate, I will put the links to your skins, thing is it was easier for me to pack em all.
I apologize about it.

That's alright, I understand and I don't mind them being in one place, it's just a little frustrating seeing things that you've spent a while making appear places without even a name check. Anyway, nice job on putting the championship together :)

Mathieu Keller updated 2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2015 mod needed] with a new update entry:

This is here a new version of the 2018 DTM championship.
Now you'll got the Misano race by night. (Links to shaders light patch and assetto by night in the readme file). So event13 and event14
For the one who doesn't have or doesn't want to install the shaders light patch, there is, in each series, a Misano Day folder including the 13th and 14th event by day.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mathieu Keller updated 2018 DTM Championship [Urd_T5_2015 mod needed] with a new update entry:

This is here a new version of the 2018 DTM championship.
Now you'll got the Misano race by night. (Links to shaders light patch and assetto by night in the readme file). So event13 and event14 are now night events.
For the one who doesn't have or doesn't want to install the shaders light patch, there is, in each series, a Misano Day folder including the 13th and 14th event by day.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
Thank you for sharing this career, I am quite new in AC, and I installed the career, skins and tracks regarding the note file but I have an error message "lods.ini file is missing" for the cars, somebody can help me please?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%