2018 BMW DTM Skinpack [URD T5 Bayro 2015]

Skins 2018 BMW DTM Skinpack [URD T5 Bayro 2015] Misano (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
dead end submitted a new resource:

2018 BMW DTM Skinpack [URD T5 Bayro 2015] - unitedracingdesign URD T5 Bayro 2015 / 2018 DTM BMW skin pack

View attachment 253723
2018 BMW DTM 4k skinpack for the URD T5 Bayro 2015 (https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/assetto-corsa)

files go here - \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content
View attachment 253716 View attachment 253718 View attachment 253719 View attachment 253720 View attachment 253721 View attachment 253722

2018 Audi Skinpack HERE
2018 Mercedes...

Read more about this resource...

thanks dead end..much aprecciatted!...i have a dude about this mod.. always think that the physics not are the best..because the cars seems slow compared whit the real ones..soanybody know if there are some tweaked physics or an tutorial to modifies the existing on urd models? thanks in advance..the cars looks awesome and whit these skins...superbs!!!

Thank you so much for the skins.
Can you create a version for the T5 2018, too?
Or can someone explain me how to make the 2015 version work for the 2018 cars?

There has been an update to the mod a few hours ago, which messed up these skins (and others) completely, looking real awful at the moment. How hard is it to fix this? :unsure:

Something is wvery weird with the skinpack at me. All "original" skins are completely unaligned with the car. Does anybody got an idea how to fix that?

Are you sure you are using the old URD car and not the new one?
Aaaah that might explain the issue...thx:geek: but where to find this car pack?

EDIT: found!

@Slave May you be planning to create the latest skins also for the latest (2018) car pack? :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back