2018 Blancpain Sprint Cup

Skins 2018 Blancpain Sprint Cup 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ThatAudiFan submitted a new resource:

2018 Blancpain Sprint Cup - 23 cars from the 2018 Blancpain Sprint Cup for the EEC GT3 mod

2018 Blancpain Sprint Cup by ThatAudiFan (V0.9)

View attachment 263780
View attachment 263781
View attachment 263782
View attachment 263783
View attachment 263784
View attachment 263785

Includes 23 cars, all of which participated at least one round of the season.

CAR LIST:
#1 - Belgian Audi Club Team WRT - Audi R8 LMS
#2 - Belgian Audi Club Team WRT - Audi R8 LMS
#3 - Belgian Audi Club Team WRT - Audi R8 LMS
#11 - Kessel Racing - Ferrari 488 GT3...

Read more about this resource...

So first off this is fantastic, I love this and it's as good in quality as the 2016 Endurance and Sprint packs. I really can't wait until they're done.

However, I'd like to ask a few questions. I want to clarify these aren't demands or anything like that, I would just like to know what to expect. These do also concern the Endurance pack which I assume is in the works or will be in the works at some point.

Are you considering adapting cars that don't have models to their closest counterpart? To give an example, in the Endurance pack would you consider adapting the Emil Frey Jaguar to the Jaguar that is in the EEC GT3 pack? Likewise would you consider adapting the second gen M-Sport Bentleys of 2018 to the old gen 1 Bentley model?

I again want to clarify that I don't mind what the answer to this question is because after all, this is amazing quality content being offered for free and I will always be thankful for that.

Again, thankyou so much for this pack.

Thanks for your kind words mate!

I'm not really sure what I will do with the model situation. Over at EEC somebody has done a pretty accurate Jaguar, and Triebie has permission to convert it to AMS, so I guess we could see that soon. In that case, the missing #54 for this pack as well as the #54 for the Endurance pack can be ticked off. For the Bentley I might try to fit the skins to the old model, although I think I will leave that to be done last, maybe a new gen model pops up somewhere, and I'd first like to finish the skins which have a proper model. We'll wait and see, also depends on how much I can get done before the end of the summer holiday and how busy uni will be for me next year ;)

And yeah, the #39 missing from this pack is something else... Might first have to grow some balls before tackling that one :p

Once again, thanks for your words and glad you enjoy :)

The #39 is completely understandable, it's a gorgeous car but there is a LOT to it.

The Jag in EEC is an XKR, but of course the Bentleys and Jag are bonuses and it is best to wait to see if a model pops up.

I want to say that whatever you and people like you put out, it's greatly appreciated no matter the time frame. Especially with things like Uni demanding attention.

I wait with baited breath for more GT3 goodness.

ThatAudiFan updated 2018 Blancpain Sprint Cup with a new update entry:

V1.0 Release, full season complete, all skins included.

Update v1.0

- Added the #6 Mercedes, #39 Ferrari, #54 Jaguar and #333 Jaguar
- Added secondary skins for the #3, #17, #37 and #88.
- Fixed parts of the WRT liveries
- Added scrutineering stickers on all cars
- Fixed a few logos on both Emil Frey Lexus, and added the lumirank on the banner as seen in Zolder

Unless any mistakes are found in some skins, this will be the final version of this pack!

View attachment 270166 View attachment 270167 View attachment 270168...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back