2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup

Skins 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
ThatAudiFan submitted a new resource:

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup - 62 skins of the 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup

2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup by ThatAudiFan (V0.9)

Includes 62 cars, all of which participated at least one round of the season.

View attachment 267963 View attachment 267964 View attachment 267965 View attachment 267966 View attachment 267967 View attachment 267968 View attachment 267969

CAR LIST:
#1 - Belgian Audi Club Team WRT - Audi R8 LMS - ThatAudiFan
#1 (SPA) - Audi Sport Team WRT - Audi R8 LMS - ThatAudiFan
#2 (SPA) - Audi Sport Team WRT...

Read more about this resource...

Another fantastic skin pack, just one question. Where's this livery? I can't seem to find it, only the blue Sofina version it ran at the not Spa rounds.
#88 (2).jpg

Also, just a note, I found a typo in the #114 Lexus .veh file where it says BSC instead of BEC. I don't know if this is the same for everyone but I had to fix it for it to work.

Last edited:
Another fantastic skin pack, just one question. Where's this livery? I can't seem to find it, only the blue Sofina version it ran at the not Spa rounds.View attachment 268031

Also, just a note, I found a typo in the #114 Lexus .veh file where it says BSC instead of BEC. I don't know if this is the same for everyone but I had to fix it for it to work.

Hey mate, sorry for the somewhat late reply.

About the #88 from Spa, not all Spa skins have been included (yet). I chose to first push out this pack before I started uni this week, and then gradually add some of the missing cars along the line, when I had time to do so. However, don't worry, update coming soon, with this baby which I just finished ;)

8.png

Furthermore, thanks for the heads up on the Lexus file, will fix that!

ThatAudiFan updated 2018 Blancpain Endurance Cup with a new update entry:

V0.95 Update, added new skins and cars

Update v0.95

- Added new skins:
- #6 (SPA) - Black Falcon - Mercedes AMG GT3 – raphaelnariga
- #34 - Walkenhorst Racing - BMW M6 GT3 - raphaelnariga and basukid
- #49 (BARCELONA) - Ram Racing - Mercedes AMG GT3 – raphaelnariga
- #87 (BARCELONA) - Team AKKA ASP - Mercedes AMG GT3 -ThatAudiFan
- #88 (SPA) - Mercedes-AMG Team AKKA ASP - Mercedes AMG GT3 – ThatAudiFan
- #777 - HB Racing - Ferrari 488 GT3 – ThatAudiFan
- #888 - Car Collection Motorsport - Audi R8 LMS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great skins. Wondering if you still have skins for your GT4 mod, I have searched but have been unable to find any. In a separate post (elsewhere), you mentioned "- Removed skins from Cayman folder, will be downloadable as seperate package"

Great skins. Wondering if you still have skins for your GT4 mod, I have searched but have been unable to find any. In a separate post (elsewhere), you mentioned "- Removed skins from Cayman folder, will be downloadable as seperate package"
Over at EEC Mickeyfff, SargentSam and I posted the 2018 Bathurst pack, which includes GT4 skins for the Cayman, M4 and Ginetta. Furthermore, I finished the Blancpain GT Asia 2017 GT4 skins (as well as the final GT3s) and send them to Jorrit so he could add them to the download, however I haven’t heard from him in a while, so I might just post a link in the topic of that pack. But those BGTA GT4 skins were the ones I was talking about in that update message. I might ask mezmaryze if I can convert his CTSCC skins from 2018, so maybe you’ll see those soon ;)

are the cars in the game?
is there a championship to play?

There isn't a created championship and all cars are grouped into the 18BEC class. If you want to avoid doubles or have say a 30 car consistent grid, you'll have to do that yourself. There also aren't differences between Pro, Silver, Pro-Am and Am cars, so if you want performance differences you'll have to do that yourself too (probably using upgrade file modifications). For a championship, you can of course use the AMS custom championship creator or manually change the series files. There are AFAIK no circuits that can take every single car in this pack (excluding number doubles) with normal playable AI behaviour either. And then there's the in-game glitches with the championship mode to deal with as well...

EDIT: Just to add, these are skins to be used with Patr1ots GT3 mod along with some other GT3 cars from other places, like the Lexus, Honda, Jaguar etc. I think those three were on nogrip and so aren't readily available anymore, although I'm not sure about the base GT3 mod.

To confirm, you're just asking about the "independent" Lexus, Honda, and Jaguar mods that are no longer available, right? The base GT3 mod still seems very much available from the posted link at EEC. That plus this skin pack should still give you access to a heck of a lot of cars: Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Lambo.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%