2018 Audi RS3

I just reinstalled the title in preparation for the new 2020 DTM cars to run a season.
Not playing the game since the big December physic/ffb update I wasn't exactly too fond of the new base ffb setting for the Thrustmaster TX, so I decided to use Felthats settings found in the link below.
they were a good start but personally a bit too heavy and springy to my liking, but nothing a few tweaks couldn't fix.

Anyways using those settings I took the Audi to Hockenheim GP to run some laps, everything felt normal, I took the hairpin at the end of the straight Spitzhehre and caught a bit of the curb on the outside and the weird stuff started to happen after that.
My wheel started pulling hard left then right on the straight until my car went into a tank slapper and I hit the side barrier. I returned to the pits and tried a few more times and any time I rode a curb after that hairpin I got the same results. Some curbs id fight just to get off the curb than the wheel would start oscillating till I lost control.

I drove a few other cars with these settings and had no issues?

Things I've tried.
Created a new controller profile and used the cars default setup.....neither of which made a difference

Someone With a T300 or TX and that combo mind testing?
Honestly wondering if my wheel is FUBARed

Edit: I forgot to mention, what the heck is wrong with the Drivers wrist animation?
it looks like a broken wrist stretch Armstrong doll in VR lol

Last edited:
Someone With a T300 or TX and that combo mind testing?
I'm racing later so I can give it a try if nobody else does before then.

I forgot to mention, what the heck is wrong with the Drivers wrist animation?
it looks like a broken wrist stretch Armstrong doll in VR lol
Yeah, some of the anims aren't the best. But then, in AMS 2 there's a couple of cars where the driver rotates his hand so far that it's clearly completely dislocated. Others lift their hand so far off the wheel when rotating that they literally slap themselves in the face... very distracting in VR! One day we'll get a sim where the drivers are human.

I tried this combo and made a point of hitting every curb I could, but never had any issues. Tried clipping the hairpin and running right over it but nothing untoward happened. Even made a point of flat-spotting my tyres but just got more vibration, nothing else. No idea what happened to you!

I tried this combo and made a point of hitting every curb I could, but never had any issues. Tried clipping the hairpin and running right over it but nothing untoward happened. Even made a point of flat-spotting my tyres but just got more vibration, nothing else. No idea what happened to you!

Did you have full damage enabled and running the latest TM driver/firmware?

Following the sector3 thread it seems to be due to full damage....but than again only some TM are experiencing this issue.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%