2017 Visor Pack for Motogp Class

MGP17 2017 Visor Pack for Motogp Class 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
First let me say: Great work!

Second, noob question: How did I get this to work with my custom rider in career mode? Is there a way or nah?
I think there will be a way . I think the complication is that custom rider helmets are set up through the files that cover more than just one helmet . At some stage when I get time I will look into custom helmets , if no one can suss the custom helmet visor problem . One thing I do know is that it will be more complicated than just reskinning a visor .....
Oh and there is a Moto 2 visor pack soon on the way ;-)

I think there will be a way . I think the complication is that custom rider helmets are set up through the files that cover more than just one helmet . At some stage when I get time I will look into custom helmets , if no one can suss the custom helmet visor problem . One thing I do know is that it will be more complicated than just reskinning a visor .....
Oh and there is a Moto 2 visor pack soon on the way ;-)

Thanks for the heads up, Aaron!

I'm fairly new in this modding community and I'm willing to learn how to mod properly and maybe help you guys in the future, but for now I'm only experiencing by myself.

I've looked in the visor files and, as you said, it's not just reskinning the visor itself. I'll be making more tests and if something works out well I return here to tell.

INSTALL NOTE: unpack the motogp2017.mix file with Remix file remixer . Find the helmets folder in the extracted Motogp2017 folder , copy and paste visors into the helmet folder . Then Repack or Remix back into the original motogp2017 mixfile . just ike all the other Motogp games out for ages ;-)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years