2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
On game menu, p. espargaró & bradley smith no bike image, just number. P. Espargaró, Bradley Smith, Alvaro Bautista, Johan Zarco, Aleix Espargaró Sam Lowes & Alex Rins with old team kits.

In a race the new rider and teams Moto2 and moto3(sky vr46,ktm moto2 etc) in a lap go as motogp bike:
example i chose quartararo in a race
manzi,oliveira,binder,axel pons,aegerter etc go in 1.28.990
i and other moto2 1.36.560
fix it please

Basically, in moto 2 and moto 3 showroom , there is no propper bike, just stereotypes. On motogp, still, some riders with old kits and in menu, no bike next to the rider. Can you fix it please?

Last edited:
In a race the new rider and teams Moto2 and moto3(sky vr46,ktm moto2 etc) in a lap go as motogp bike:
fix it please
I had the same issue with all of those and I fixed it but with aegerter and pons they still did it but now they are fixed for me at least

fix it please
Actually, which physics level do you use standard, semi pro or pro?

Updated menus, fixed too fast bike issue, fixed espargaro aprillia update should release later today, also i'll start on the moto2 vr46 livery as it has been revealed

I already passed the game in pro level, I wanted to try semi pro but I find the AI is too fast and my bike too slow only in RACES, in qualification times and training i get the best times. Could you do a mod to make gp bikes a little faster and realistic? please

I already passed the game in pro level, I wanted to try semi pro but I find the AI is too fast and my bike too slow only in RACES, in qualification times and training i get the best times. Could you do a mod to make gp bikes a little faster and realistic? please
The physics level doesn't effect ai speed as far as I'm aware and if anything the ai would be slower on semi pro

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%