2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I started "Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_2_0", extracted the original files, then compressed those of the mod (from MotoGP08 to SBK-X / V8), I replaced the original ones with those of the mod with the same names, and when I started the game you are Locked to the black screen, also blocked the PC.
ok you start mix fileremixer extract data.mix from original directory than now you have a cartel named data now you must take the cartel data in mod rar and overwrite the cartel data extracted,now you be able to restart mixfile remixer and choose option "create new mix file and load the data overwrited and rebuild and compression than you have new data.mix that you must put on the directory

ok you start mix fileremixer extract data.mix from original directory than now you have a cartel named data now you must take the cartel data in mod rar and overwrite the cartel data extracted,now you be able to restart mixfile remixer and choose option "create new mix file and load the data overwrited and rebuild and compression than you have new data.mix that you must put on the directory
Now I understand what the problem was.
Google Translator, wrong to translate the instructions file.
He told me that I had to replace the original files with the mod.
Instead, had to mix the files and then compress them. :(
Thank you very much for the help, and apologize for the time I've made you lose.
goodbye.

Now I understand what the problem was.
Google Translator, wrong to translate the instructions file.
He told me that I had to replace the original files with the mod.
Instead, had to mix the files and then compress them. :(
Thank you very much for the help, and apologize for the time I've made you lose.
goodbye.
time i have lose???? are you kidding me? ahahaahahha the forum is this, a place where you can receive helps and tips, some time not or sometime become a long beard on your face before yoy got one ahaahh, but sometime you're lucky and receive quickly help thanks are just enough

motogp 17

Attachments

• MotoGP17 2017-06-15 22-19-02-503.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-06-15 22-19-02-503.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 271
  • MotoGP17 2017-06-15 22-37-24-053.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-06-15 22-37-24-053.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 288
  • MotoGP17 2017-06-15 22-45-35-745.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-06-15 22-45-35-745.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 249
Can someone please point me to the files i need to adjust in order to
1. change physics for the KTM (is it MOTOGP_FORWARD_YAMAHA.BML ?)
2. change the soundtemplate of the KTM? (use the ducati sound for it)

Can someone please point me to the files i need to adjust in order to
1. change physics for the KTM (is it MOTOGP_FORWARD_YAMAHA.BML ?)
2. change the soundtemplate of the KTM? (use the ducati sound for it)

ok 1. is MOTOGP_FORWARD_YAMAHA.BML
2. still remains

yeah, I want to replace Andrea Dovizioso with Casey Stoner.
Oh ok, in that case go to DATA\DB\DB_PILOTINFOS.BML
then go to Andrea_Dovizioso
Change UI_CompleteName_Txt & UI_Surname_Txt From Andrea_Dovizioso to Casey_Stoner
Change Nation_Key from italy to australia and that should work

Is it possible to get only the performance out of this mod? Because i want to mix it up with a physics mod and want to do a legends championship, but you know because you get the files for the 2017 riders, the legends riders are corrupt. So could i just get the performance and be okay? And if yes, which folder would i have to replace, AI is one i'm guessing, are there any others? Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back