2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was saying that real life bikes doesn't look like the ones in the menu screen :)
but, are you saying the Ducati is the outdated 2016 version (nothing we can do about that) and looks totally different because of the winglets, or are you saying all the bikes Milestone made in the menu screens do not look like real bikes? We can't solve either issue and not worth it. More important to have the bike "closer" to reality in-game, when racing.

Last edited:
people, why when installing this mod, there is no nicky hayden on the game? what files have I got to keep to keep this pilot and do a tribute? (he died today)

Anyone here knows how to change pilot names?
Example: In four strokes, the name is Arenas on Nicky Hayden bike. I want to change it to Nicky Hayden. Please anyone help?

Why is Nicky Hayden called "Albert Arenas" at the Four-Strokes?
You guys are not understanding the compromise that needs to be made. In order to perform all the 2017 rider changes in all three classes, we need to "steal" riders in order to make that happen. The goal is a realistic 2017 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 season. If you want to ride two or four-stroke, this mod is not for you. Even if we find a solution, there will always be a compromise. Nature of the beast.

You guys are not understanding the compromise that needs to be made. In order to perform all the 2017 rider changes in all three classes, we need to "steal" riders in order to make that happen. The goal is a realistic 2017 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 season. If you want to ride two or four-stroke, this mod is not for you. Even if we find a solution, there will always be a compromise. Nature of the beast.
Apples are even tastier when you put them into your shiny little anus.

BIKER7202 updated 2017 Update with a new update entry:

2017 Update V3.2

Again, sorry about the wait but V3.2 is finally here
There have been lots of changes especially thanks to RKH as he has worked very hard on performance, stats, rider pictures and more.
Motogp2016, Moto2_2016 and Moto3_2016 now contain all of the bikes that belong to the 2017 season of that specific class e.g. KTM is now in the Motogp2016 Mixfile Instead of the Motogp2015 Mixfile
NOTE: I HAVE NOT YET FOUND A SOLUTION TO HAVE NICKY HAYDEN'S NAME BACK IN THE GAME
Rossi Helmet VaselGr:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Made some small but very noticeable adjustments to the AI bikes and PLAYER bikes physics. The focus lies on MOTOGP class, the actual races (50% race length) where the AI is now much more competitive and the player has to make the right tyre choice before the race according to temps. You will no longer able to plow through on SOFT-SOFT setup in 56 degrees asphalt. You might have to go with HARD option tyres. I have been testing this with all the bikes outside the TOP 4 and was unable to win a race so far. However, being the focus on the races, the qualifying is still out of sorts thanks to Milestone's crappy system. They will not go any faster, oftentimes you'll get pole by over 1 second, but at least during a 50% race that is no longer possible. You will have to fight til the end and if you made the wrong tyre choice or weren't careful during the race you will drop fast in the latter stages of the race. I am sure @BIKER7202 will add this little update as soon as he has time.

Thanks everyone involved for 3.2 !
I didn't have much time to test it yet but here is a possible bug report :
In MotoGP, the custom suit for the KTM is black. I'm pretty sure we had Red Bull leathers in 3.1 (from CUS_SUIT_505_D.DDS in MotoGP2015.mix ?)

Unfortunately, I noticed major issues after this release. It does not incorporate any of my changes, many portraits are wrong again. The stats are all off. Not sure why, most likely some mix up with @BIKER7202 files and mine. Now, I have to adjust all of that again. Bear with us, it will be DONE by tomorrow.

In the meantime, been experimenting with MENU PICS for the BIKES. Using the real photos with mixed results...
20170603120124_1.jpg
20170603120155_1.jpg

Thanks everyone involved for 3.2 !
I didn't have much time to test it yet but here is a possible bug report :
In MotoGP, the custom suit for the KTM is black. I'm pretty sure we had Red Bull leathers in 3.1 (from CUS_SUIT_505_D.DDS in MotoGP2015.mix ?)
My mistake o forgot to port it from motogp2015.mix to motogp2016.mix

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back