2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
sorry biker i checked your files and there are some mistakes you must change the team key also for riders you wanna change in database pilots not only info, otherwise the game nor read exactly where are the rider's infos, ask if you need some tip and a little gift i'm making also vinales and iannone

Attachments

• SUIT_602_D.jpg
    SUIT_602_D.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 212
sorry biker i checked your files and there are some mistakes you must change the team key also for riders you wanna change in database pilots not only info, otherwise the game nor read exactly where are the rider's infos, ask if you need some tip and a little gift i'm making also vinales and iannone
Thanks dude :)
How would I fix the mistakes?

it's long live work ahahah ok you need to change the db pilots and need to change team key line and also in gfxgem the new team id so if for lorenzo is 610, you must change to 605 the id of ducati team and ducati bike but maybe also some to change in db gamentitypilots so is a long work to do

it's long live work ahahah ok you need to change the db pilots and need to change team key line and also in gfxgem the new team id so if for lorenzo is 610, you must change to 605 the id of ducati team and ducati bike but maybe also some to change in db gamentitypilots so is a long work to do
Thank you :) I'll have to change it in one of the updates

you must do for all the rider you would like to change from one team to another don't forget to change also the line to refer to pictures of menu

vr46tg is more semplified than the motogp 15 so it's more easy to work if have lust to mod i have done this work for mgp 15 and it was insane!! ahahaah

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back