2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
krsskos submitted a new resource:

2016 Mod - my version of 2016 mod for 2014 game

Hi back again :)
Here you can find the mod which has been removed for a while- my mod which will make your season like in 2016
For bugs, support and updates please follow my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krsskosmods
So I updated cars

• Mercedes,Ferrari,McLaren,Renault on Mercedes Chassis
  • RedBull,Haas, Manor,Force india,Sauber on Red Bull Chassis...

Read more about this resource...

krsskos updated 2016 Mod with a new update entry:

fixed graphics, fixed many bugs

New Ferrari
Added Renault pack:
  • You decide which livery
  1. Default yellow(new)
  2. Optional black, pre season(check cars>lr2>livery_main>textures_high, open pssg with Ego editor save and it is done, do the same in :cars>lr2>livery_main>textures_low)
  • Magnussen helmet
  • Palmer Helmet
Database pack update:
  1. European GP has now flag
  2. Mexican GP has now flag
  3. Haas is in 3rd tier
  4. Sauber is in 4th tier
English language...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello

It's strange there is a problem with your mod and steam.
The game don't open.
I have no problem with Kris'mod but just with yours.
Last question, i think to know the answer, but is your database compatible with kris's database ?

Hello

It's strange there is a problem with your mod and steam.
The game don't open.
I have no problem with Kris'mod but just with yours.
Last question, i think to know the answer, but is your database compatible with kris's database ?
Well we are slowly integrating our database - but I haven't seen this problem previously

Great mod!!! but i found some problems.
1) new ultrasoft is too fast. I mean the performance of ultrasoft is too high.
2) Many trouble in brake. I have a mechanical failure 5times in 7races.
Sorry my poor english...

Last edited:
Great mod!!! but i found some problems.
1) new ultrasoft is too fast. I mean the performance of ultrasoft is too high.
2) Many trouble in brake. I have a mechanical failure 5times in 7races.
Sorry my poor english...
Super ults exist in game only in young drivers test and in scenarios
Brake failure was often in 2015 season and I don't know whether amount of brake failures in 2016

My tyre compounds one harder than in real life. example: Australia real: Soft, Medium and in game: Medium Hard. Malaysia real: Medium, Hard and in game: Hard Ultrasoft. ???? Can you fix this problem? Sorry my poor English.

I'd like know how long is the long carrer (2016 season). Are there 21 races?! I am not already use this mod, but I install it yet. Sorry for my engish! I'm italian :notworthy:
Very good job :thumbsup:;)

как изменить скорость ботов в поворотах особенно на первых кругах

Super ults exist in game only in young drivers test and in scenarios
Brake failure was often in 2015 season and I don't know whether amount of brake failures in 2016

Thanks for the Mod! Could you explain which values you edited to get brake failures?

Last edited:
My tyre compounds one harder than in real life. example: Australia real: Soft, Medium and in game: Medium Hard. Malaysia real: Medium, Hard and in game: Hard Ultrasoft. ???? Can you fix this problem? Sorry my poor English.
I will update in in this weekend. Thanks for info :)

I'd like know how long is the long carrer (2016 season). Are there 21 races?! I am not already use this mod, but I install it yet. Sorry for my engish! I'm italian :notworthy:
Very good job :thumbsup:;)
it should be 21 races but in lcd display there is 19

Congratulations on your mod, go ahead, very well.-Lo install and have a problem reaching the career of Austria and into the pits to change tires, meeting several cars on pit road and my car gets stuck there and not I can continue the juego.-know may be due to this error or possible solution, from already very grateful

Congratulations on your mod, go ahead, very well.-Lo install and have a problem reaching the career of Austria and into the pits to change tires, meeting several cars on pit road and my car gets stuck there and not I can continue the juego.-know may be due to this error or possible solution, from already very grateful
I agree with you but i don't know how to remove bug :(

Hi, i really like the Mod liveries, but everytime i try to go on to the new track my game freezes, do you know what i could do about it?

And sorry for my bad spelling :D

Hi, i really like the Mod liveries, but everytime i try to go on to the new track my game freezes, do you know what i could do about it?

And sorry for my bad spelling :D
Could you send me specifics of your computer
I need to know about them because maybe it is an effect of computer

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline