2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got an issue with the career's.
After i got the contract offer, it told me to pick the new rival, but i have one. So it stucked then can't continue the game. Same issue with Kris mod.
Do you know about this ?

This is because for game you have 19 races (long carrer), 12 (short) and 7 (the shortest)... So the game would like you find a rival in the mid Of the season...
At least, it wont stucked on choosing the new rival, right? I have choose the same people about a hundred times, spamming enter lmao. But it still stucked.

In all races are available in medium and hard tire strategy, but the soft tire the race appears ( yellow) and medium (white). I was soon arrested after the Hungarian Grand Prix . The game is asking you to choose a rival, but will not go ahead . I'm sorry my English , I am Brazilian .

Last edited:
krsskos updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Helmets/ pitstops/performance update

Major database tweaks:
  • Lowered gap between each car
  • Renault in 4th tier
  • Haas in 3rd tier
  • Everything depends on qualifications because now 4th tier may score points
  • Better torque in cars
Improved ai starts
Tyres problem solution - back to 2014 system
Austria pitstop problem solved
Helmets & Suits update
Helmets are from franske
Suits update
  • Alonso
  • Button
  • Wehrlein
  • Haryanto
  • Palmer
  • Magnussen
  • Vettel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

krsskos updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Too intensive speccoc removed

Database tweaks:
  • Grid in GP mode, race only settings
minor changes painting in:
  • Haas
  • Force India
  • Raikkonen
  • Mercedes
  • McLaren
  • Manor
  • Red Bull
  • Sauber
  • Toro Rosso
  • Williams
Changes removes black parts of seen livery, previous you needed to have very good graphics card, now you don't have to
  • Cars liveries and paintings are compatible to F1 2013
WARNING ! if you use ANY of 2016 cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I do not think I explained myself right . Halfway through the season , there is a bug that is not possible to access the race , just select the rival. In another mod was it and now I ask you in your mod is this bug ? But already downloaded , I will try and post here again

I do not think I explained myself right . Halfway through the season , there is a bug that is not possible to access the race , just select the rival. In another mod was it and now I ask you in your mod is this bug ? But already downloaded , I will try and post here again
I have complaining the same bugs as you have.
The author says, "I can't find solution of this bug"

There are two kind of 2016 season mod, and both has the same issues. Either from krisdix.

I have the problem,that some Driver names doesn't show in my game.
And they are Pascal Wehrlein,Rio Haryanto,Max Verstappen,Carlos Sainz,Felipe Nasr,Jolyon Palmer.
And some team names are wrong in my game,for expample:Manor is Marussia,Haas is Caterham.

How can I fix it.

I have the problem,that some Driver names doesn't show in my game.
And they are Pascal Wehrlein,Rio Haryanto,Max Verstappen,Carlos Sainz,Felipe Nasr,Jolyon Palmer.
And some team names are wrong in my game,for expample:Manor is Marussia,Haas is Caterham.

How can I fix it.
I'm facing that either. I don't know whats wrong in this new version, but let's hope the author will fix it on the next version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%