2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello admin.. thks for your work it really good to play new season in split screen game f1 ! co op LAN mods dont work with mod... player disconnect... can you fix it please ?

It might be impossible to play. Because if you change the database file, you can't play either online or LAN co op
strange.... i have install mod in lapstop friends so we have same database... we have try with origibal database file game start fine but samr issue... i can see my friends host and join but when race start me or him lost connction.. work fine with clean game...

Maybe the Internet connection is not good. Please check it and tell me asap
connection work fine bro.... in local LAN game work without connection data just need wifi .. im played AGE of empire 3 every day with same friend. game work fine without mod... we play fine... but connection failed in 2016 season.. please help me admin..

Hello, there is some way of leaving the default maps in the mod 2016 for f1 2014? it is to say, that in the selection of maps, should not go out the new maps, not "track_map" names

I inatalled mod in an older f1 2014, crashed.
I made a new cleaned f 1 2014 instalation and copied this mode. It still crashes at the start screen, this issue has NOT been fixed.
Clean installation dont solve problem, proble is only with this mod.

I installed mod in an older f1 2014, crashed.
I made a new clean f 1 2014 instalation and copied this mode. It still crashes at the start screen, this issue has NOT been fixed.
Clean installation dont solve problem, problem is only with this mod.

Hi, great mod but I have a problem: vandoorne name missing (two ??), glitchy stroll picture but the main problem is that toro rosso name is "Bad Team ID" and if I choose it the game crash.
Please help me. Thanks

Yep, having the same problem here with Stoffel van Doorne (the name is fine in the database), glitchy Lance Stroll picture.

EDIT:
So in the database I've noticed that Stoffel van Doorne is the only new driver that has his own string_id and isn't using an existing driver. With Lance Stroll he replaces Nico Rosberg, who's also still in the database (there are many duplicates) which you can see in-game as well since Lance Stroll uses Rosberg's helmet. Now I'm not going to mess with anything since I'm sure that will break it completely, but it seems to me the reason for these bugs is simply that the database is a mess. Kriss's mod doesn't have any duplicates for instance.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years