Misc 2017 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

#16 | F1 Youtuber
Hi mate , I downloaded your mod the last time it was available, so i was curious if this one is in any way updated from the last one.Should I download it and overwrite the old one ?

Hi! Thanks....
How to change the gloves? In suits is correct, but when I switch to the view into the cockpit, the logos of the gloves are wrong. This only happens with the drivers who switched teams in relation to 2014. Grateful

I really like your mod, congratulations but I want to tell you a problem I have, once I beat my opponent and Scuderia offers me a contract can no longer continue the game, stays locked on that screen and does not allow me to continue the next carrera.-From already very grateful and sorry for my bad English

Hi,
Great Mod btw
Just a few issues: The names are the 2014 ones: Rio Haryanto is Adrian Sutil,Palmer is Maldonado and the team names are also still the old ones - Haas is named Caterham
Also, the McLaren in Tier 4 whereas the Manor is Tier 3
Do you know what I did wrong and how to fix this,

Thanks

Kris updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Season Mod Bahrain Update

Hey Guys back with the Bahrain Update for the season mod, this is what's new and updated.
  • Updated Car performance to Bahrain Gp
  • Fixed Chassis bug with Ferrari & Mercedes
  • Updated all livery's for Bahrain
  • Added Stoffel Vandoorne
  • Added ultra soft tyre For Monaco & Canada
  • Added Wehrlein, Verstappen & Vandoorne Helmet
  • Added links to full team skin update
  • WILL BE UPDATING WEEKLY
Whats in next...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does the 2.0 version fix the career bug? Just like the ak54 said, and i'm facing that bug also.

I really like your mod, congratulations but I want to tell you a problem I have, once I beat my opponent and Scuderia offers me a contract can no longer continue the game, stays locked on that screen and does not allow me to continue the next carrera.-From already very grateful and sorry for my bad English

Hey I already downloaded this amazing mod for f1 2014.
Now I have a few things I want to aks: first off all how can I update this mod if there is one and second of all the cars mercedes and ferrari are a little messed up for me. The steeringwheel comes through the car:
Ferrari: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661287124
Mercedes: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661287418
See the links for what I mean with these cars.
Greets DrumboyB

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2016-season-mod.9647/updates
You have to install this updata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years