Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris I am replacing Ash , in APIA car. He should be officially informing you .

Thanks,

Nick.
Nick has served us well at Tin Shed Racing.
Sean and I wish him well in the final race of the season with Apia 2.
I would like to inform everyone that the release clause as part of his contact stipulated that if he was to drive for another team during the season, that team must be below Tin Shed Racing in the championship standings.
We wish Apia and Apia2 all the best at Mt Panorama.
:D

Seems like your feeling better Nick. Your sense of humour is back :thumbsup:
Lol, I'm feeling good, but nothing's changed, new drug is better than chemo, and I do feel good, business is looking like sold, and although that renders me unemployed, I don't care about money anymore, new owner wants me to stay, but I'm only going to do a day maybe two, I plan some travelling, and concentrate on health for the the what's left bit, docs Tuesday! Always nervous of that, fitness back up , physiology regime is good and I enjoy it, full hard hour everyday, got a new grand daughter, had a good life, and some to go yet, how much I don't want to know, it still is what it is, everyday means a possible new treatment, but the one I'm on is comfortable.

Round Six Entry List
Sign outs beyond this point will result in a 5 point penalty.
  1. @alexSchmurtz
  2. @Jack (Jack Trooper)
  3. @Sniper (Tony Binelli)
  4. @Jeremy Talbot
  5. @Jamie (Jamie Pyatt)
  6. @Stiggy (Brodie Steen)
  7. @Michael Stead
  8. @Sam Smith
  9. @Kevin Harris
  10. @Chris Stacey
  11. @KoshaPashkin (Pavel Koshkin)
  12. @Sean Rogers
  13. @Matt (Matt Bailey)
  14. @Matt Le Gallez
  15. @Shaun.A (Shaun Allan)
  16. @goffred (Glen Collins)
  17. @Fred Locklear
  18. @Steve Le Gallez
  19. @Aidan Keranen
  20. @Otune (Oli McGown)
  21. @Fabrice Bourguignon
  22. @Martin Vindis
  23. @Allan Ramsbottom
  24. @Nick Milton

Last edited:
Just a heads up, race practice tonight, crashed into wall, pitted twice and it did not repair the car. Be warned:)

Huge thanks to @Sniper for a very late night rescue.
When Kevin and Sean left the game tonight I had a big crash and in doing so it seems some of my files were corrupted and I couldn't join AMS at all. Of course I had no idea this was the issue:confused:
I sent a desperate message to Tony at 10pm my time, 11.30 pm his time for a request to catch-up in the morning for help and the next minute he was there and had me sorted within an hour or so but this meant it was pushing on for 1am his time.
My god, what a relief. Above and beyond Tony. Thanks mate.:inlove:
Best of luck to all for a great event tonight.:)
This is why I am so caught up in racing with you lot. The bloody mateship is amazing.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And the racing ain't half bad either.
Sadly,on another note my bloody nbn connection has dropped out about 10 times tonight including right in the middle of typing this message. Hopefully I don't have or cause any issues in the race. I will be mindful of it and get out of the way if anything happens.

Huge thanks to @Sniper for a very late night rescue.
When Kevin and Sean left the game tonight I had a big crash and in doing so it seems some of my files were corrupted and I couldn't join AMS at all. Of course I had no idea this was the issue:confused:
I sent a desperate message to Tony at 10pm my time, 11.30 pm his time for a request to catch-up in the morning for help and the next minute he was there and had me sorted within an hour or so but this meant it was pushing on for 1am his time.
My god, what a relief. Above and beyond Tony. Thanks mate.:inlove:
Best of luck to all for a great event tonight.:)
This is why I am so caught up in racing with you lot. The bloody mateship is amazing.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And the racing ain't half bad either.
Sadly,on another note my bloody nbn connection has dropped out about 10 times tonight including right in the middle of typing this message. Hopefully I don't have or cause any issues in the race. I will be mindful of it and get out of the way if anything happens.

Go to bed you pesky kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back